“Excellent Place to Stay!!” 5 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn & Suites Eastland
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   10150 IH 20, Eastland, TX 76448   |
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Eastland
Mertzon, United States
“Excellent Place to Stay!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

This was the only hotel I have ever found where I could absolutely find NOTHING wrong! This location gives LaQuinta a fabulous name. The overall condition, cleanliness, service, and all other attributes are OUTSTANDING. Also, thanks for providing the military discount.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

Spent 2 nights recently using our La Quinta points. Very friendly staff. Enjoyed the cooked breakfast(s) and the nightly fresh baked cookies. We stayed at the Eastland location (even though the Brownwood La Quinta was a bit closer to our property we were working on) as it took only 1/2 as many points. Will stay there again in the future.

Room Tip: This may be a relatively new hotel...my GPS (about a year from last upgrade/update) took me a couple...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Wolfforth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

Great place to stay. Very friendly staff and clean room. We were exhausted and there was a clean comfortable bed. I don't really know why there is a minum of 200 words for a review of a motel stay that is required. I do find that a little on the ridiculous side. I am not really in school anymore and don't need to waste time counting words to make sure I have enough to satisfy your surver. I don't even have to fill this out and guarantee that I will not fill another one out....unless of course you give points to my account. Then I will fill out whatever you want.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Denton, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

This hotel is nice and clean. We have stayed here in the past and the beds are always a little uncomfortable but this time it felt like we were sleeping on rocks. I think it's time to replace the mattresses.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

lq6173, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Eastland, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
Thank you for staying with us. Even though we get a lot of compliments on our mattresses we have guests that don't like them at all. I have found that it is the individual's preferences. However, we are in the process of getting new beds. Have a great summer and hopefully we'll see you here again.
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

This hotel had the best shower I've used in a US hotel! The entire hotel was clean and quiet, it had friendly staff, and everything you want in a hotel at a great value. I highly recommend it. I was staying in order to be in the area for a breeding bird survey and it was close to the survey starting point.

Stayed April 2014
San Antonio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Great staff, excellent rooms, indoor heated pool a plus, lots of variety for breakfast - something for everyone. Warm, friendly greeting. Staff responds immediately to any request and accomodates whenever possible.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Eastland? Share your experiences!