“Pet friendly, Great people, fabulous breakfast, would definitely stay here again!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Eastland

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Eastland to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Eastland
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   10150 IH 20, Eastland, TX 76448   |
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Eastland
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

I arrived late afternoon with no reservation at the tail end of an ice storm. I'm a pet owner and a smoker. They arranged a room close to the outside access door and gave me a very large cart so that I could 1) park close to my room; 2) bring everything inside in one easy trip, and 3) have easy access to an outside smoking area. So pleasant.

I expected a serviceable breakfast but, BOY, was I wrong! Scrambled eggs, sausage links, hash browns, several kinds of breads for toast, whole eggs, three kinds of coffee, yogurt, cereal, fresh juice......and that's just the stuff I noticed! All hot and FRESH!

This hotel is certainly worth it's rate - which is modest!

• Stayed December 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Midland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

The bed was comfortable, the room was clean, and the bathroom was nice. The front desk lady was very disinterested and the breakfast was terrible. But this isn't a resort so I would definitely say here again. It was late when I checked in and I was grateful for good night sleep.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Buna, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

We were traveling to Cisco for our son to tour the college. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful, breakfast was great, and the rooms were very clean. We would definitely stay at this location again!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Laguna Niguel, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

Stayed at the La Quinta due to other reviews of this hotel. Lots of choices in Eastland with lower prices but not good customer reviews. The staff of the hotel were very friendly and attentive to all of my needs. The room was very clean and the shower had lots of warm water and water pressure. A hot shower was what I needed after hunting each day. the king size bed was very comfortable. the free breakfast was more than I had expected with Biscuits and gravy, scrambled and hard boiled eggs, sausage links, home fries, bagels, fresh fruit and more. The only issue I had was with the construction of the hotel walls. They were so poorly sound insulated that I could hear clearly the conversation in the room next to mine. A final note the La Quinta was perfectly located within walking distance of a Walmart Super Store, Gasoline and only 15 minutes from the lease I was hunting on. Only in Texas could you walk into a hotel in Camo with a shotgun over your shoulder and the staff would ask how was the hunting that day.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Lubbock, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Please do not stay at this hotel. I was passing through on my way back to Lubbock from Dallas. The service was awful the room (non smoking) smelled like cigarettes and there was dog hair and bugs everywhere. If you're passing through or even staying an extended period of time, any hotel in eastland would be better than this one. the breakfast all tasted stale and the woman who was working the desk (very snobby by the way) said they were out of milk when I asked for some. what type of hotel lets their resources run out at 7am? do not recommend.

Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
lq6173, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Eastland, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Roger,

We appreciate your feedback and apologize you were unsatisfied with your stay. Our team takes great strides to ensure we have clean rooms for all our guests. We have extensive room inspections by supervisors daily. We are an award winning hotel every year we have been in operation in guest satisfaction. We take cleanliness very seriously! If we had known that a guest had a room that showed smoke, pet hair and or bugs we would've taken care of it immediately and moved you to another room. We have regular visits from a pest control to ensure we don't have bugs and our maintenance program follows up daily. As for the breakfast, We apologize that it wasn't to your liking. We prepare our items fresh everyday and we usually never run out of "resources", but at times, it may happen. Safe travels to you!

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Eastland? Share your experiences!