“Great stay in Eastland TX” 5 of 5 stars

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Eastland to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Eastland
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   10150 IH 20, Eastland, TX 76448   |
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Eastland

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Tyler, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

We enjoyed our stay here and would stay again if we found ourselves in the area.

The first thing I noticed was that this La Quinta is more of an upright hotel with I think 4 floors. It appears pretty new on both the inside and out, clean throughout.

The breakfast was great, and there was a wide selection. I had the scrambled eggs, sausage links, and hash browns covered in gravy, while my kids opted for the Texas sized and shaped waffles that you make yourself.

The kids swam in the pool, it is indoor, not real big, goes from 3' to 5'. They did complain of burning eyes a little later, so must be heavily chlorinated I guess.

Vending machines were reasonably priced (comparatively for a hotel), I've seen it higher for sure. I liked the fact they had the Dr. Pepper cans with Imperial Sugar.

Slept very well in the comfortable beds. We had the 2 queen bed room. Nice relaxing leather recliner in room as well. Nice TV, I will say the batteries must have been low on the remote as I had to get pretty close to change channels.

About the only thing I noticed was that the door to our room closed a little slower than I would have liked, I want to make sure the door is latched before moving on. Not something that was that big of a deal, just being thorough in what I remember.

I did make use of the fitness center, there was a treadmill, eliptical machine, bike, and a couple of weight machines. All also looked nice and new. The treadmill had a couple of broken buttons on it, but it did not appear to be poor maintenance, rather looks to be an irate user who did not know how to treat equipment. I was still able to use the machine.

I did not use the Business Center but peaked through the window at it, seemed to be alright.

There was a Sonic you could step over to right next to the back parking lot, and a Chicken Express just up from that. And a Dairy Queen, and McDonald's nearby as well.

And all that for a great price, it's hard to find places any more that are clean, well maintained and inexpensive.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
lubbock, tx
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

We use this hotel on business trips-excellent service, clean rooms and reasonable rates. Hot cookies were waiting upon arrival, quick check in and happy desk clerk. The location is great, with food in walking distance and restaraunts that deliver We will continue to stay here.

• Stayed April 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Easily the best of the three hotels I've stayed in at that exit in Eastland. Comfortable, clean, fully-equipped, and not as much road noise as the others. It was worth a little more to have a lot more amenities and comfort.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

This hotel is new, clean, and convenintely located on the service road of I-20. It has many of the nice amentities of upscale hotels such as granite counters in the bathrooms and large flat screen TV's. If you're traveling through or staying a while, this hotel would be a great choice. Also, you can walk to Dairy Queen next door!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Eastland? Share your experiences!