“Great value at a great price !!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn & Suites Eagle Pass

You added Knights Inn & Suites Eagle Pass to your Saves list
Knights Inn & Suites Eagle Pass
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1395 Del Rio Blvd, Eagle Pass, TX 78852 (Formerly Executive Inn)   |
Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Eagle Pass
Dallas, Texas
“Great value at a great price !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Very good Hotel overall. Came to town to play some slots and could not ask for a more friendly Hotel staff. Very accommodating and helpful with ever request I had. I would definitely recommend and would stay here again. Best part of all was all the amenities you receive for such a great rate. Renovations are a big plus!!

Room Tip: Hotel might be out of the way but its well worth it as the staff and rooms are excellent.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Austin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Not a 4 star, but decent. The hotel does not have a restaurant, but the staff was very helpful in directing us to different restaurants around the area. This hotel also does not have a swimming pool or fitness center. I would not recommend this hotel for families. Our friends and us went for an overnight stay to visit the casino in Eagle Pass.

Room Tip: This hotel did not have a swimming pool, fitness center or a restaurant, but overall a good deal for...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Laredo, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stayed there on and off for several months, several days at a time. extremely comfortable beds, I have to buy me one of them. I have back problems and I cannot sleep in some hotel beds, definitely not double tree, but these beds are even better than my own bed, which is a lot to say. The place is being remodeled slowly, extremely accomodating people. I highly recommend it. I can stay at any hotel in town, but in Eagle Pass, there is only one for me. Let me make a disclaimer, I am talking about the 4 nonsmoking rooms. I have not been in the others.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My stay at the Executive Inn was very pleasant. The staff was exceptionally helpful and friendly. The manager mentioned that they did some renovating and I could tell from the rooms we rented. They were very clean and included many amenities such as a microwave, fridge, and hair dryer which were nice to have during our weekend stay. There was also a casino not too far from the hotel which we decided to go to and we ended up having a great time. Overall, I enjoyed my stay and I strongly recommend this hotel and will definitely be staying again!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Sahuarita
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I thought I'd share my visit recently to the newly remodeled Executive Inn, it's a really nice comfortable room, with beds so comfortable you want to just sleep and rest, and the staff is awesome!! The room overall is really clean and smells clean too. The bathrooms are very clean, which is very important to me when travelling. You will surely enjoy your stay here at the Executive Inn, in Eagle Pass, because I did!!
Happy Travels!!

Room Tip: High rooms are quieter!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Rockport, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I booked this hotel because it advertised free shuttle to casino. The rates were also very good. Although they have done some remodeling to the rooms they still could use some more updates in the bathroom. The owners/managers were wonderful. They called the shuttle for us when we were needing ride to casino and they were so friendly. We will stay there again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Sugar Land, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

This hotel is one of the best I have stayed at in a long time. I stayed here while working out there last month. If you are looking for a great place for a fairly reasonable price, choose this hotel!!! The front desk staff is very friendly and the housekeeping does a great job of cleaning rooms as well. All of the rooms have been recently updated as well. Will definitely stay here again next time I am in town.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Been to Knights Inn & Suites Eagle Pass? Share your experiences!