“Pleasant stay and definitely coming back!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn & Suites Eagle Pass

You added Knights Inn & Suites Eagle Pass to your Saves list
Knights Inn & Suites Eagle Pass
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1395 Del Rio Blvd, Eagle Pass, TX 78852 (Formerly Executive Inn)   |
Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Eagle Pass
San Antonio, Texas
“Pleasant stay and definitely coming back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My stay at the Executive Inn was very pleasant. The staff was exceptionally helpful and friendly. The manager mentioned that they did some renovating and I could tell from the rooms we rented. They were very clean and included many amenities such as a microwave, fridge, and hair dryer which were nice to have during our weekend stay. There was also a casino not too far from the hotel which we decided to go to and we ended up having a great time. Overall, I enjoyed my stay and I strongly recommend this hotel and will definitely be staying again!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Sahuarita
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I thought I'd share my visit recently to the newly remodeled Executive Inn, it's a really nice comfortable room, with beds so comfortable you want to just sleep and rest, and the staff is awesome!! The room overall is really clean and smells clean too. The bathrooms are very clean, which is very important to me when travelling. You will surely enjoy your stay here at the Executive Inn, in Eagle Pass, because I did!!
Happy Travels!!

Room Tip: High rooms are quieter!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Rockport, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I booked this hotel because it advertised free shuttle to casino. The rates were also very good. Although they have done some remodeling to the rooms they still could use some more updates in the bathroom. The owners/managers were wonderful. They called the shuttle for us when we were needing ride to casino and they were so friendly. We will stay there again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Sugar Land, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

This hotel is one of the best I have stayed at in a long time. I stayed here while working out there last month. If you are looking for a great place for a fairly reasonable price, choose this hotel!!! The front desk staff is very friendly and the housekeeping does a great job of cleaning rooms as well. All of the rooms have been recently updated as well. Will definitely stay here again next time I am in town.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2012 via mobile

I came to eagle pass to work and it's the liw rates here very goid to stay

• Stayed March 2011

Been to Knights Inn & Suites Eagle Pass? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Knights Inn & Suites Eagle Pass

Address: 1395 Del Rio Blvd, Eagle Pass, TX 78852 (Formerly Executive Inn)
Location: United States > Texas > Eagle Pass
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service
Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Eagle Pass
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Knights Inn & Suites Eagle Pass 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Knights Inn & Suites Eagle Pass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Knights Inn & Suites Eagle Pass, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.