“Very nice hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Get Double HHonors Points
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Eagle Pass
“Very nice hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

I love this hotel because it is very clean..the only thing i hate is thqt they dont do courtesy upgrades.....like late checkouts...over all this hotel is a good place to stay in...breakfast is good too and the staff is alright.

• Stayed March 2013
GMCHAVEZ, General Manager at Hampton Inn Eagle Pass, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and our service. I would like to take this time to explain our late check out policy. Since we have a short time to turn over our guestrooms for the next group of guests, it is sometimes difficult to allow late check outs. However, each scenerio is different and is considered on a case by case basis.
I'm glad you like staying at our hotel and I hope to see you in the future.

L. Gonzalez

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Shillington, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Very clean, older but well kept hotel, the staff were excellent. I would stay here again if I were to come back to Eagle Pass. The one negative thing I would say is the location of the air conditioner in the room next to the desk was uncomfortable. It blew right in my eyes so I had to turn it off.

• Stayed April 2013
GMCHAVEZ, General Manager at Hampton Inn Eagle Pass, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear Guest from Shillington PA.,

I'm glad you liked our service. We work hard to provide the best customer service in town. Thank you so much for taking time to tell us about your recent stay. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

L. Gonzalez

P.S. Hopefully we can come up with a good idea on how to redirect the air from the a/c unit.
San Antonio, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Everything is excellent. You will not find a better hotel there, and the price is right. The room is very clean and fresh. They even have mouthwash with the soap and shampoo. In room coffee is good. We had a smoking room, but you would never know! :)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Candace K,

Thank you for such glowing remarks. It's always rewarding to hear from our guests in such a positive manner. It feels like a big pat on the back for a job well done. I'll make sure the entire staff reads your comments.

Fairfield, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Front desk recommended restaurant that was fabulous. Good stay. Rooms were very clean and location is easy to find. The staff is very friendly and will help in any way possible. I would recommend you stay here if in Eagle Pass.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Sarasota, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

We ended up with a smoking room. They made extra effort to accommodate our concerns, so that within a short time, the room was not a problem. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. Ernest the host repeatedly went out of his way to be helpful, including restaurant suggestions, driving directions, friendly chatting. We were in the room for 2 days. The breakfast was bountiful. The option of movie channels was limited but having Music Choice on cable was a pleasant surprise. The location is readily accessible to the highways and hospital but not really walking distance to much.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
GMCHAVEZ, Manager at Hampton Inn Eagle Pass, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Hi Sherri H.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review about our hotel and more specifically about Ernest and his great people skills. Its always rewarding to receive accolades from the people we serve.

I hope we have the opportunity to serve your lodging needs in the future.

Noblesville, IN
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

I've spent 4 nights at this Hampton during a business trip. Pretty standard as you'd expect. The best thing I can say about the place is that it is very clean -- my room was spotless and room service did a very good job every single day. The bed and pillows were very good and I slept very well. Hotel was pretty quiet but also it didn't look to have many guests. The fitness center is small but with quality equipment. I had little contact with the staff so I can't really say much about that.

On the negative side... the towels they provide have seen better days. They were not soft at all and most importantly they were way too small -- not hotel standard size. I am a small guy and I could barely wrap a towel around me. The shower was not good, not enough water pressure and the shower head on my bath was not commercial grade, looks like they installed the cheapest ones you could find at Lowe's. The free breakfast was not good and coffee was rather cold. Lastly, the internet access was sub-par. It is nice that it is free, but I rather pay and have decent service. It was way too slow.

Anyways, none of the negative points are deal breakers -- I would not have a problem staying there again but as the title says, I'd try another hotel first.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Hello Mr. Manoel G.,

I appreciate you taking the time to tell about your experience at our hotel. It seems you are on the fence about staying with us again due to some of the issues you encounter. Please let me reassure you that we are working deligently to correct this issues and would really like to get a second chance to wow you with our service. To show you our Hamptonality and our southwest Texas hospitality.
Thank you for your patronage and we hope to see you again.

San Antonio, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Had a great many stays at the Hampton in Eagle . Ernest the Host is a wonderful customer service professional and has made every stay a great experience. The hotel also maintains a very high standard of cleanliness and professionalism. Thank you to all the staff who operate this hotel for making my time away from home an enjoyable one.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Hi Jimmy H. from San antonio,

I just wanted to say thank you for your rave review about our hotel and Ernest’s ability to deliver great customer service.

See you next time.

L.Gonzalez

Been to Hampton Inn Eagle Pass? Share your experiences!