My colleague and I had a hard time finding solid recommendations for a last minute trip to Eagle Pass. We were pleasantly surprised to find that the Hampton Inn was quite new, clean, and well maintained. The hotel was pretty full, but everything went smoothly.
• Check-in was friendly and expedient.
• The wireless worked about as well as any hotel ~500-575 Kps
• Both rooms were clean and everything worked.
• The AC was a bit loud, but typical for hotels with individual wall units.
• The breakfast buffet included warm food: eggs, bacon, potatoes, and the now-ubiquitous waffle maker. Fresh fruit salad was nice.
The only downside was that the price point was a bit higher than others available in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Eagle Pass Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set just off Hwy 57, our Eagle Pass Hampton hotel is just minutes from the Mexico border and the Piedras Negras. With free breakfast and complimentary WiFi along with clean and comfortable rooms, you will feel right at home in our Eagle Pass hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Eagle Pass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.