“Great place to stay enjoy..” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Eagle Pass
Floresville, Texas
“Great place to stay enjoy..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

Really nice. From the manager, housekeeping, staff, maintenance.. have had a pleasant experience every time.. albert and denise always going above their call of duty and having me fresh coffee before I leave at night , because I work a graveyard shift.. very caring and very kind.. great family atmosphere..

• Stayed January 2014
Norma C, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Eagle Pass, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Dear jmzi,

Thank you for your king and generous review. Our team is very pleased to know that you stay was a pleasant one and that our services met your expectations. We are all about our valued guests at the Holiday Inn Express.

We certainly hope to be of service to you again.

Norma

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

I visited this hotel a few weeks ago it was very modern for being there since 2000 my wife and i were very expressed ,as soon as my wife and I walked in there was clean scent smelled great.. the young lady at the front desk was very helpful quick and easy check in , we were coming to visit casino the young lady denisse was very helpful she got us the transportation we needed did all the process for us and also gave us a business card with her name to call her so she can call transportation for us since we didnt speak Spanish after we were done at the casino. The room was awesome bed and pillows was soft and comfy room was super clean we also enjoyed breakfast especially cinnamon rolls yummy.. overall we had a good experience and will be coming back and will also put in the good word to family and friends on your hotel ..keep up the great work..

• Stayed January 2014
Norma C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Eagle Pass, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Dear Camero2103,

Thank you for your kind and generous review. We are very pleased that your experience with us was a pleasant one. Our valued guests are what we are all about. Thank you for thoughtful recommendation of our hotel.

We certainly hope to be of service to you again.

Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

I had my company computer stolen from my room.....There are no cameras... and its your word against there's.... guess who won! ....Inside Job for sure.... and the police will not help to busy doing what they do in a border town.

"Hard Lesson Learned"

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Eagle Pass, responded to this review, January 26, 2014
Dear Claus M,

Thank you for sharing your review and bringing this to our attention.
We would like to address this concern further with you.
We have sent you a private message with more information.

Regards,

Brenda J.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

We checked in this afternoon, and went out for dinner. Upon our return we started to settle into our room, but when I tried to turn off the light in the entry way all the lights in the room went off as well. After checking for a different light switch and not finding one, I called the front desk. The girl said that all the rooms were probably the same. However I had stayed here several times over the years and had never had this problem before, so I asked for a different room. She said that I'd have to check the room myself, . So I came to the lobby to get a new room key, and after checking the new room, and finding the same problem, I returned to the front desk and asked about a room in the "old" section. The young lady informed me that this would be the last room that I would be able to look at, like it was something I was enjoying. Fortunately the room in the old section had lights that functioned correctly and we moved our stuff into it. I called the front desk, and informed her that we would be staying in the room. Her response was "did I give you a key to that room"? After a pause I said "yes, I couldn't of broken into the room, even if I wanted to". She said I needed to bring her the keys to the first room, which I grudgingly did. At this point I tried to get a cup of ice, and found that there are only ice machines on the first and second floors, and neither of them are working.
Needless to say, we are disappointed in this property and want to make it known to those of you thinking about staying here. There are plenty of other choices in Eagle Pass and I would suggest looking at those to avoid the frustration I am feeling this evening.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Eagle Pass, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Dear rudy1001,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. Please allow us to apologize for the service you received and the room accommodations you had fell below your expectations. We also apologize for the challenges you had with our Ice Machines. We want to assure you that our hotel is very proud of its level of service, cleanliness and quality of its product. For that reason, the comments are troubling and will certainly be looked into. Thank you for staying and we hope you give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Anthony M
Eagle Pass
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

My first night here was good, I slept very comfortable, felt safe and the area was really nice. However coming back at the end of the day was remarkable. My room had been serviced and was emaculate, fresh cold ! I'm so hungry but dont want to leave cause I'm so comfortable.
Super job housekeeping big Kudos to you and your team! Can't wait to see the upgrade to your Lounge !
Keep up the good work Holiday Inn Express !!
I would choose you over any other Hotel without a doubt !

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Melissa R.

Thank you for your excellent and kind review! We are grateful to have had you as our guest and that your experience with us was to your satisfaction. We can never say it enough, but we are truly all about valued guests such as yourself. We look forward to be of service to you again next time you visit Eagle Pass.

Houston, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

We drove 300 miles to stay here. Read the great reviews. Thought there'd be no problems. We arrived right at check-in time. I was immediately suspicious when the manager was just gushing with superlatives. Upgrades repeatedly offered. I simply asked that we get a room where everything worked - particular the four typical problem items - a/c, TV, toilet, shower. First room = a/c dead, TV faulty. Second room = TV faulty, toilet faulty. Gave up. Manager profusely apologetic but how hard is it to ensure that a TV works. We went somewhere else. This was a reward stay. The manager said he would restore my points. I already know that this hasn't been done right. More hassle for later. Then I get to have fun wondering whether the next HIE at which I try to use my points will involve the same saga.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Eagle Pass, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Dear Mark S,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We’re sorry you received service which was unacceptable. We constantly strive to provide an environment of comfort and value to our guests, therefore, we are sincerely concerned when we fall short of your expectations. We have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services we offer to our guests.

We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Krysllin G
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Great customer service! As soon as I walked in the lobby it smelled refreshing. We were checked in quickly. Alberto, at the front desk was very friendly and efficient. Always makes us feel welcome. Breakfast was great. I love the pancake machine. Yummy!!! I love the IHG rewards. Great night sleep.

• Stayed November 2013
Dear ZenAngel4,

Thank you for being our guest and for your kind words. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at the Holiday Inn Express Eagle Pass.

We are committed to providing the very best customer service. Your goodwill means everything to us. My staff's goal is to make your home away from home and the place you want to stay every time you visit Eagle Pass.

Best Regards,

Norma

Been to Holiday Inn Express Eagle Pass? Share your experiences!