“Very nice stay...” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Very nice stay...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

I have to say I have stayed at several different Best Westerns and can honestly say this hotel was one of the best..! Even checking in at an employee rate they treated me no different. The two girls (sorry ladies don't remember your names) that checked me in were very nice and friendly. Rooms were very clean and SPACIOUS even the walk-in shower..very nice. We didn't get to enjoy the pool because we just had so much to do, but know it would of been nice. Breakfast was simple eggs, sausage, biscuits, ect.. but good. My son and boyfriend loved the waffles. I do plan on returning and will stay again, and totally recommend anyone and everyone to stay here :)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
BW_DL, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Duncanville/Dallas, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
I'm so glad our staff did a great job during your stay. It appears that you really enjoyed the Full-sized showers in our King rooms (No bathtubs in this room type!). This is a very popular feature! We will see you next time!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
DeSoto, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

We hosted our family reunion at the Best Western Plus Hotel in Dallas/Duncanville this past weekend (7/27- 7/29) and were very pleased with everything about this hotel! Great Customer service from all the staff, clean air conditioned rooms, free full hot breakfast every morning, pool and a nice meeting room where we have our family dinner. There were about fifty-seven in attendance and everyone kept saying what a wonderful time they were having.

On a scale of one to ten, I give totally give this hotel a ten!!!!! Had a great time, still smiling.

Swest

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you very much for your warm comments! We love spoiling our extended families. Whether you have a small, intimate Family reunion or a tour bus full, we can cater to each and every need. Be sure to ask us about our Family Reunion packages. We have some fun ideas to make the organizing easier! Thanks again for choosing our hotel.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

I love the cleanliness of the hotel, a very delicious breakfast, and very friendly employees.

• Stayed June 2012
, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Duncanville/Dallas, responded to this review, July 8, 2012
Dear Chiquitazr03,

Thank you for commenting on your experience with our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed our breakfast and our Ultraclean rooms. I will definitely let our staff know that they did an exceptional job with your stay. Thank you again for choosing the Best Western Plus Duncanville/Dallas.
Melbourne, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

We`stayed there Wednesday June 27 (room 226 if I remember correctly). This was definitely a very nice hotel. The only complaint I had was a rattle in the air conditioner but the A/C wasn't needed at night. The traffic noise from the highway being so close was noticeable but not so loud as to be a problem.

We were quite impressed with the cleaniness of the hotel. The carpets were very clean and everything in the room was spotless. The remote control for the TV was of a new design that is easy to clean and Best Western points this out in the little display in the room. The internet was very fast and you can use either wireless or a wired connection. Breakfast was very good and included hot scrambled eggs!

You won't do better at the price!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Duncanville/Dallas, responded to this review, June 30, 2012
Dear Mr. FromAnotherUniverse, I'm glad your experience was Out of This World! I'm glad you appreciated the ultra clean room that our staff work tirelessly to maintain. At Best Western, we have been working hard to provide an Ultra Clean experience at all of our hotels. Our Clean Remotes let our housekeepers sanitize them in no time which adds to our Ultra Clean program. Thank you for mentioning the rattle in the A/C - we will take care of it! Thank you very much you choosing the Best Western Plus Duncanville/Dallas hotel!
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

Angela really stands out! About six weeks ago she took my reservation for this room as well as another. I had specific needs, as my family and I were traveling with my senior citizen mother. She handled the reservations superbly as they suited our needs perfectly.

When we checked in on Friday, June 1, I expected the check in procedure to be complex. I used a free night voucher for one room. For the other, I used a $50 voucher, a gift card worth approximately $25, and put the rest on a credit card.

I do quite a bit of traveling and have had similar instances where mistakes were made. Sometimes they took awhile to correct. Not this time. Angela really nailed it! Not only was the procedure mistake free, it was done in a very quick and efficient manner. Kudos to her. This really set the tone for the rest of our stay.

Both rooms were very clean and very inviting. The rooms were large and well appointed. The beds were very comfortable. We all slept well.

The dining room was spacious and could easily accomodate a large number of people. The kitchen staff was at the top of their game, as there was never any shortage of eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy, cereal, juice, milk, or coffee.

We had a very pleasant stay in the DFW area. It started off with our stay at this Best Western Plus.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
John, I'm really happy to hear that our staff took great care in executing your vouchers and gift cards. You are right, this process can be tricky at any business, but I'm glad we nailed it! I'm also glad you appreciated our Ultra Clean rooms which our staff work tirelessly to maintain. Since we serve a full breakfast, our kitchen staff have to be firing on all cylinders especially during peak hours. So thank you for noticing, and we will certainly let our staff know the great job they do. We look forward to your next visit to the Dallas area. Sincerely, your friends at the Best Western Plus Duncanville/Dallas hotel!
Jennings, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel! The staff was friendly...from the desk clerks (special thanks to Derrick) and to the Housekeeping Staff. The complimentary breakfast was also great. Comfortable beds! I'm so glad I used Tripadvisor before I booked our hotel stay because the recommendations for this hotel were accurate.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Dear MDBenoit,

Derrick will be thrilled to hear your review. We work hard to make every stay an enjoyable one. Whether you need restaurant suggestions like Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen or something fast like Subway, our staff is here to help you find the best option. Even if you need directions to Cowboy stadium, Six Flags Over Texas, or the Ballpark in Arlington, we can help! Take care and we look forward to your next visit to the Dallas / Duncanville area. Sincerely, Your Friends at the Best Western Plus Duncanville / Dallas Hotel.
Crosby, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

We were in the Desoto area 5 times last year for BMX races and always stayed at the same hotel. This year we had to find something else since our "regular" hotel wanted $40/night more than last year! Lucky for us we found the Best Western. We were able to book a king suite for $30/night cheaper than a small two double/queen room at any of the other hotels we liked in the area. Needless to say this Best Western is a super bargain. Hotel and room were clean and sevice was outstanding. We were even able to get our room 2 hours early at no extra charge. The king suite was very roomy with a comfortable bed and sofa bed. Hotel also had a free breakfast -- everything looked good, but we only had juice both mornings since we were in a rush. There is nothing bad I can say about this hotel.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
BW_DL, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Duncanville/Dallas, responded to this review, April 11, 2012
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us during the BMX Races at Grimes Park in Desoto, TX. We are conveniently located close to Grimes Park near many popular restaurants. Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review.

Been to BEST WESTERN Plus Duncanville/Dallas? Share your experiences!