“Best B&B in Texas!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 2 Duncanville B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Best B&B in Texas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

For someone who has never been to a B&B Alla & Rick made our first time wonderful! We felt like we at home the moment we walked in the door! The house, company, rooms, spa, and ESPECIALLY the food were AMAZING!!!!!! We will be back for sure & have already suggested them to many of our friends! If you in the Dallas area and need a place to stay then you should get in touch with them!!!!

Carrie & J

• Stayed September 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

We enjoyed our short visit to Alla's historical B&B, she and her husband are great host they made us feel very welcome and the breakfast was very good. Will be recommending this B&B to all my friends, the house and hot tub were very clean and well kept this is a great get away for anyone!

Christina

Dallas, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

What can we say is WOW!!!!! Alla is the cutest, kindest, hostess ever!!!!!!! We arrived on our Wedding night, and our experience was warm, inviting, and fun. Alla and Rick were very welcoming and informative, and we had the most engaging time laughing and hearing stories. I felt like I was in Europe with the decor and history of the place. The Breakfast the next morning was very good and delightful. I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone. And we will be back. Alla we can't wait to see your smiling face again. Be blessed!!!!!!

Room Tip: Go during the week or on Thursday night and stay through the weekend so you can pick your rorom.
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Top 5 "Likes" --

Rick and Alla are very hospitable, helpful and engaging, yet not intrusive.
Alla's breakfast alone is well worth the visit.
The location is just a short drive south of Dallas, making it an easy overnight escape.
It's near the beautiful Ceder Ridge Preserve.
The king bed is very comfy! : )

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

From the start of the experience with a tour of the beautiful main house with its antiques till the time we left, we had an amazing time!! Alla and Rick bend over backwards to make you feel welcome and staying in their guest house is like spending a night in a museum as you are surrounded in beautiful and interesting antiques. A lovely and filling breakfast set us up perfectly to go out and enjoy the rest of the day. We would stay here again and recommend to family and friends.

Room Tip: Red room was fabulous!!
Denton, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I was searching and searching for a Bed and Breakfast for a Honeymoon night for my wife and I, when I stumbled upon Alla's B and B. From the moment I called her and spoke with her, I knew I wanted to stay here. She was so informative and welcoming. She offered us European Hors d'oeuvres on a arrival as a gift to us. She conversed with us about all our plans for the day and how happy she was that we were together. The Mama Pelt room was beautifully vintage. The bed was out of this world comfortable! I wanted to take it home with me! In the morning she prepared a European Organic breakfast, and I can tell you now, it was by far the tastiest breakfast I've ever eaten, and you can't this quality anywhere in the country. My wife and I have already decided to come back for our 1 year anniversary! Thank you so much Alla for an unforgettable night/morning!

Room Tip: Mama Pelt was amazing!
Denton, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

My husband and I got to stay here a few weeks ago and it was the perfect romantic getaway, It was so cozy and relaxing. The spa/hot tub was really soothing We absoluletly loved it. Alla was the perfect hostess and such a sweetheart. We just loved the home cooked food, soooooo good. I highly recommend this place to anybody who needs a getaway even just for a day, its well worth it. I cant wait till we get to come back again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Alla's Historical Bed and Breakfast, Spa & Cabana? Share your experiences!