“Not What I thought ” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Not What I thought ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

I was driving through Texas and ran across this place and decided to try it because the parking lot was full. That's usually a great sign especially on a Monday. The salsa was the best part. I ordered the fish tacos after our waitress said they were amazing. She must have not had good fish tacos before. They had no flavor and I had to put the salsa on them to make them just ok. The churro beans were good. I would try this place again but I will go for more of a Mexican dish next time. It has to be better than this based on the crowds.

Dallas, Texas
“Best enchiladas ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

We were wanting to get out of the chaotic Austin restaurant scene and hoping to find a little gem out in the Hill Country. Wow! Did we ever! Flores was just what we were hoping to find. We were craving Mexican food and a laid back atmosphere and Flores hit the spot. First-it was nice to just pull up and park and walk straight in and get a nice natural light filled booth! Unlike the Soco area in Austin where we couldn't park anywhere to get to anything. We just needed to get a little piece of calm. :) Even though we were seated right away there was plenty of happy people inside. The service was very prompt and friendly. The chips and hot sauce were perfectly spicy and delicious! We ordered the poblano pepper enchiladas which were served steaming hot and so flavorful! The food, service and atmosphere was everything we were craving. We will definitely be going back.

Visited February 2014
“Best Mexican food in the hill country.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

This place has excellent Mexican food. The margaritas a re awesome as is their queso. I would recommend this restaurant to all of my friends and family

Visited November 2013
Bristol, UK
“Really Good Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

A clean and welcoming establishment which was just what we were looking for.

Our meal was a good quality and we were served by efficient friendly staff.

Visited October 2013