“Flawlessly Clean and Beautiful Hotel!!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Friona, Texas
“Flawlessly Clean and Beautiful Hotel!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Holy Clean, Batman! I've never stayed at a cleaner hotel. The lobby, halls, elevator, and room were spotless. Our room had trendy soft green walls, great new decor, flat screen TV, and comfortable bedding. Nothing dated and old about this hotel.
The staff are super friendly. Thumbs up to the management of this property!
Oh, did I mention the all-inclusive breakfast?
This Breakfast should be called, "The Grand Buffet", it was so shocking that I had to ask the front desk if it was like this every day. Of course, they answered!
I'd rather stay here than any comparably priced hotel in AUSTIN.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
David F, Director of Hotels at Sleep Inn & Suites Dripping Springs, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
We thank you for your kind words as we strive daily to maintain our hotel to the Highest Standard for all of our guest. Again thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
US OF A
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Clean rooms. Attentive staff. And a complimentary breakfast that beats the pants off of most fancier hotels $12 breakfast buffets. We were in Dripping Springs for a function and the location was very convenient.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
David F, Director of Hotels at Sleep Inn & Suites Dripping Springs, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
On behalf of the entire staff we thank you for those words praising our hotel and hope that you will come back and see us.
Clemson, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Attractive, clean rooms with courteous staff. The absolute best breakfast ever included with a room. Fresh fruit of all kind (blackberries, raspberries, kiwi, pineapple, melon, grapes, grapefruit, apples, oranges, pears, bananas, etc) Fresh scrambled eggs, tomatoes, salsa, make your own waffles, plus all the standard items. excellent jumping off hotel to begin Hill Country trip.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
David F, Director Of Hotels at Sleep Inn & Suites Dripping Springs, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
we appreciate those kind words and hope to see you and yours as we have added more fresh fruit.
Fort Worth, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Our room was big. Very clean. Staff was very friendly. They even called a few minutes after we got in our room to make sure we were satisfied. Breakfast was great. They have a nice staff member keeping the breakfast stocked and the area clean. Great selection of food.
My only complaint would be our bed was very squeaky. I'm a small person and any little movement I made it squeaked. If you're a light sleeper like I am, the cars passing by will bother you in the evening. But if you're like me, I always carry a sleep aid anywhere I travel. I originally selected to be on the other side of hotel facing the canyon, not the street. The staff did apologize those rooms were full. No big deal to me because I was just glad everything else was going smoothly since I was in town for my wedding.

Room Tip: Try to get a canyon facing room if possible.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
David F, Director Of Hotels at Sleep Inn & Suites Dripping Springs, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
I want to Apologize for not getting the view of the Hill Country , but I am glad your visit was Great.
Solana Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I stayed here after I decided to extend my trip to Austin by a day and my downtown hotel wouldn't extend me. I had been on a roadtrip to California, and I decided on Sleep Inn as it was along my route out of town. It's at least 20 minutes outside Austin, and pretty much in the middle of nowhere. However, this hotel is one of the nicest I've stayed in. Very reasonable prices, and all the furniture and decor is new, bright, and clean. Rooms are big, the lobby is big and beautiful, and there are all sorts of included extras here. Included: free wifi, pool, free breakfast (and not just the standard cereal boxes and fruit buffe), fitness room, laundry, fridge and microwave in room, etc. The front desk called up immediately upon my arrival to make sure everything was to my liking. There were hardly any other guests when I was there, so I can't speak to noise, but it was very quiet during my trip.

I highly recommend!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
on behalf of the staff just wanted to let you know what a pleasure it was serving you. Hope to see you back soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for a weekend during spring break. Unfortunately we did not have a sitter for our schnauzer that weekend.... I was surprised that this new hotel was pet friendly because all the Natural wonders of the Hill Country Did Not allow pets on site except for the State Park. It is understandable because the Beauty of the Natural Springs!!!! We were able to leave our dog in the room without any restrictions on our trip.

The room is clean and Cozy. You will have one of 2 views (parking lot or hill country). I was just happy to be away from Dallas so I settled with the parking lot. On the hill country side you will have some breath taking views and sunsets!!!

Would I stay at this hotel again????
ABSOLUTELY!!!!

• Stayed March 2013
thank you for staying with us as we appreciate each and every guest that stays with us and hope to see you back soon
Dallas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Stayed there this past weekend with the family. Off the beaten path from Austin, clean and quiet Hotel. The breakfast was wonderful, lots of variety including fruit, waffles, pastries, cereal, bacon, eggs, toast etc. all you can drink tea and coffee throughout the day and night. Pool was clean however I like to call out that although on the website it specifies heated pool it's not heated, the room is heated the pool is not. I also recommend driving a few more miles to Hamilton Pool Nature Reserve, well worth the park fee and we all were pleasantly surprised and enjoyed ourselves.

Room Tip: Pool is NOT heated only the pool room is if traveling in the winter months. One more thing if travel...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank You for your kind words of our hotel, the staff and Management loved serving you.

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Dripping Springs? Share your experiences!