“Local find” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dripping Springs, Texas
“Local find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I have eaten at the Creek Road Cafe numerous times both for lunch and dinner. The staff is friendly and helpful, the food delightful, and the atmosphere charming. Everything my friends and I have sampled has been very good; it is a great value for such good food and service!

Visited September 2012

“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

My mother, son, and I stopped here for lunch passing through after my sons football game. It is more of a fine dining place however we went at lunchtime And it was semi-casual. We both ordered burgers with a side of cole slaw and my sons ordered the childrens spaghetti. It was all very good. The only thing was its a bit pricy but worth it. The staff is very friendly, attentive, all waitstaff were working together refilling drinks for everyone. Overall great place! Would love to stop by for dinner if we are in the area again!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Galveston, Texas
“Amazing food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

My wife and I eat there frequently and love it every time. The molten lava cake desert
is to die for. They also have great macaroni and cheese for the.kids. The service
is wwonderful. Well worth stopping or going out of your way for!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Antonio, Texas
“Yummy Lamb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

Creek Road Cafe was a little pricey but the food was really good and there was really good service. I had the lamb chops and my husband had the steak, both were delicious. For desert I had the creme brulee, it was served warm and was good, but I personally like mine chilled instead.

Visited July 2012
Driftwood, Texas
“best food around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

The entire menu is exceptional in quality, portion,flavor, variety and consistency. I've never been dis appointed. The service is the best i've ever experienced in any restaurant.Hard to believe it's in Dripping Springs. The special are exceptional and unique. Finest around by far.

• Visited May 2012