First, the good:
1. Right off the highway for easy access to major destinations
2. CRACKER BARREL right next door!
3. Cheap cheap price. We reserved our 2 double rooms via priceline.com, and for the price we paid, it was a steal
4. Deep sleeps for most of the nights I stayed there (3 nights)
1. Breakfast was totally fine, but could've been improved with 1 or 2 hot items. Muffins, toast/bread, danishes, coffee/tea, juice machines and cereals are absolutely fine and again, can't complain about the price..
2. Some tenants were quite noisy, but we were so tired each night, we just slept through it.
3. Air conditioner unit in the room was noisy and the exhaust blower was super dusty. Could do with a quick cleaning :)
Overall, I would stay here again! Good job!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Interior/Exterior rooms available. Free breakfast every morning. Free Wireless Internet access. Renovation completed in December 2010. Next to Cracker Barrel. Close to fair park, downtown Dallas and convention center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Wyndham, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Days Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites
- Days Hotel Desoto
- Red Roof Inn Desoto
- Desoto Red Roof Inn