“Does the Job” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in DeSoto
DeSoto, United States
“Does the Job”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Over-all a good experience. We were a little annoyed by the pets that were allowed to run free in the halls and the elevator has issues (will get stuck). It is a new facility that is still working the kinks out of the building. Lots of places to enjoy near-by. Me mindful the area is a higher crime area so lock your vehicles and hide valuables.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
New Braunfels, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stay at this hotel several times during the year. The staff is always friendly, the rooms are always perfect and the food is excellent. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Dallas area.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Denver, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've stayed here the past 2 years and have always had a good experience. Rooms are very nice on size and decor. This last stay I requested a 2 room suite and was surprised it looked dated on the decor. Had burnt orange carpet, couch, chair and bench seat. Golden curtains. Room was quite spacious, but needs to be updated on decor colors. Otherwise very good hotel - it's the one I stay at every year and have never had a bad experience.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am often in the Desoto/Lancaster, Dallas area to visit family and friends. This hotel is where my family and I prefer to stay because of its convenient location to our destination and prices. The hotel staff is very professional, courteous and friendly. The indoor pool (year round) is also an advantage. My only complaint is that the entrance from the freeway can be a little tricky.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Houston, Texas, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2014

Thumbs Up to the LQ-Desoto Staff! They made my stay VERY pleasant. Very friendly and helpful when I made the reservation up until I checked out. My original reservation was for 2 nights, but decided to add a third night - with no problems! This one is my "spot" when in Big "D"!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends

Doss, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2014

Great location to restaurants and a Wal Mart across the street. Very friendly and helpful staff. Rooms are clean and the hotel is very clean. Breakfast was good. If we are in the area again we definetly would stay at this hotel. A big plus pets stay free unlike may other hotels that charge for pet stay.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Hot Springs, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2014

We found this hotel to be exceptionally clean and the property well maintained. The entire staff was exceedingly nice and very helpful. The room design was large, but owing to a well thought out arch across the ceiling, the realm felt cozy. The television and appliances were first rate and the bed was quite comfortable. I guess my only complaint is my utter distaste for shiny, slick duvet covers. They don't stay on the bed, and I'm a little nervous about touching it. A nice washed blanket is something I would personally prefer. We had two miniature dachshunds with us and they were made welcome as well. This will definitely be our "go to" hotel on trips to south Texas.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites DeSoto? Share your experiences!