“Best Hampton !” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Houston, Texas
“Best Hampton !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2010

I am a business traveler and travel at least 10 days of every month, Hamptons are my first choice and this one has definitely made the top of the list. Staff was terrific and the hotel was beautiful, rooms were perfect, bedding extremely confortable!!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
sonalimajmudar, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Desoto, responded to this review, March 29, 2011
Dear Jeanne9918.

Thank you for the time you took to review our hotel. Your feedback is critical in helping us improve the guest experience and also letting guests know where the best place to stay in South Dallas is. We really appreciate you as a customer and a loyal guest.

Please come back and see us soon!

Cordially,

Sonali Majmudar - Owner

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Odessa, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2010

I have responsibilities that cause me to travel and stay in hotels around Texas and Kentucky. Most of my travel is to the Dallas area and since 2003 I have tried a lot of hotels and have even checked out of some hotels just minutes after checking in and seeing and smelling my room.

The Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas-DeSoto has become my first choice to stay. This hotel is always clean, smells fresh and the staff are always friendly from management to the ladies that clean the rooms. My favorite rooms are the suites with a whirlpool. I have several bulging disk in my old back and use the whirlpool to relieve the pain after 6 hours of driving. Unlike many other hotels the whirpool is always clean along with the bathrooms.

Cypress, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2010

Have stayed at this hotel several times and have referred other folks on more than one occasion. Pleasant front desk staff, very quick check in process. Used my historical information, inclunding rates, billing information. Every time I've stayed here, staff has gone out of their way to make it Easy. I'll spend 100+nights a year in hotels and will say this is the best experience, regardless of size of hotel, or country. The handwritten notes add a personal touch to make the nights away from hom more tolerable. Keep up the great work.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
sonalimajmudar, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Desoto, responded to this review, November 23, 2010
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and it is our goal to always make each guest's stay as perfect as possible! We sincerely appreciate your loyalty to our hotel and to Hilton Worldwide. We hope to see you again soon.

Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2010

The Hampton at Desoto has been so accomadating for me and my work partners for 2 years now. We will continue to stay here even if it makes our travel a little longer due to the great service and cleanliness of the hotel. It makes travel so much easier when the hotel makes you feel "at home"

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We appreciate the time you took to get online and post about your experience here. You and your business partners are vital to our success and we appreciate you choosing our hotel and the loyalty you have to Hampton Inn and Suites DeSoto! We look forward to your next visit with us here.

Thanks,

Cibolo, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2010

After spending two nights in a hotel that my company contracted, I extended my stay in the area to attend a function with some old school friends. I called to make my reservations and the receptionist was outstanding and very helpful. Upon my arrival at the hotel When I gave the desk clerk my name I received the warmest welcome I have received in a very long time. My check-in was so efficient, it seemed as if they were waiting for me only. The room was very clean and fresh, the service was outstanding and the bedding allowed me to get a good night's sleep as if I were in my own bed. The next morning we were greeted with a wonderful complementary breakfast that was well beyond that of the previous two mornings. The check-out process was as simple as 1,2,3. If I am ever in this area again this will be my hotel of choice, and, I will share the comfortable accommondations I received at this hotel during my stay with friends, family and co-workers.

D.R. Patterson

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
sonalimajmudar, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Desoto, responded to this review, November 16, 2010
Thank you for your feedback about our hotel. I am happy to hear that my team executes the genuine hospitality that our hotel is all about! We hope to host you again very soon :)

Hampton Inn and Suites DeSoto Ownership
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2010

I travel a lot and this place has the best customer service in the industry. The staff members are very nice and helpful. The rooms are new, clean, and nice. It's close to South Dallas, where I travel for work. Easy access to 35E and I-20. The breakfast area has different choices, hot food, and great coffee. I would recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Thank you for your review! We appreciate your review here on Tripadvisor. Our guests are our top priority and we hope to see you again soon! If you need anything while you ever here on a stay, please do not hesitate to let us know. My team looks forward to welcoming you again soon.

St. Louis, MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2010

The service is excellent. The ownership takes pride in getting to know travelers personally. You look forward to seeing the same friendly faces and you know your stay is going to be great. I travel 50% of the business week and I wish all hotels could model themselves after Hampton Inn Desoto. I wouldn't stay any where else.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Thanks for your review! We are so happy to hear that we are your home away from home. Please come back and stay with us soon. We are working on some new amenities for our loyal guests!

Management

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Desoto? Share your experiences!