“Very Good!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 24 Hotels in Denton
Buena Vista, Colorado
“Very Good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Very clean. Somewhat old, but in very good repair. A very good bed. The persons in charge were more than pleasant, just great met our every need.

The breakfast bar was good, however it would have been better if it would it had fruit had been offered.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

A wonderful experience bar none! I have stayed here twice with my wife and we've loved it. It was easy to make a reservation and the room was clean and well prepared on arrival. We are hoping to experience the Fantasy Suites again in the future!

Room Tip: The "Pink Cadillac" room was quite the experience. We've also tried Caesars Palace an...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

I've stayed here before. Quality and friendly staff make it a pleasure each visit. Very clean and quiet. Great restaurant with room service too. Located in central Denton easy access both north or south bound.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

I needed to find a place safe and centered in town for my mom and i to stay. We needed the best value for our buck. So we came to americas best value inn and suites of denton tx. Right off the bat. It was smiling and friendly faces at the front next. We have been here 5 months now. We found our safe place. I tell everybody who ask me about a motel. I say americas best value inn and suites of denton.

• Stayed December 2013
El Paso
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

the lady at the desk was very nice,and work with me with a room do to the fact I had two pets and I forgot to inform them before my arrival to have pet room reserved for us. the next they gave me a better room to make easy on my two dogs.overall good I must say.thanks

• Stayed March 2014
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

We stayed for 8 nights, got a good feel. Upon arrival I was pleasantly surprised by the modern decor. The staff is extraordinarily helpful and friendly. It was clean, efficient and safe feeling. Predictable with Expedia package price. It was a reasonable value. La milpa restaurant adjacent to it has a good bar and restaurant. so, there was no need to roam here and there for food or hanging out. Complementary break fast was nice..

Room Tip: I was on the east side of the building in a double bed...was very comfortable...will try their west...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Houston, Texas, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

This place seemed like a good deal. I purchased the advanced rate and was happy with my discount. Once I arrived I was somewhat happy with the location as it was close to the main highway in town. The room had several amenities like a micro fridge and an iron. So then I decedided to take a walk around the facility after my long drive. Empty bottles of cheap alcoholic beverage littered the parking lot. After a long day of activities I came back to my room at a late hour. People in neighboring rooms played loud music and some eaven sat in front of there rooms drinking and lining the breazway with the empty bottles they just finished. Once I got up I noticed the mess from the neighboring room hadn't been cleaned up. I didn't even bother to see what was for breakfast in the lobby. Yep, I won't be staying here again.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo

Been to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Denton? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Denton

Address: 820 South I-35 E., Denton, TX 76205
Location: United States > Texas > Denton
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #17 of 24 Hotels in Denton
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Denton 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Denton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Americas Best Value Inn And Suites Denton Hotel Denton
Americas Best Value Inn Denton

If you own or manage Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Denton, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.