“Fabulous customer service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn And Suites

You added Quality Inn And Suites to your Saves list
Quality Inn And Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1500 Dallas Dr., Denton, TX 76205 (Formerly Holiday Inn Denton)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #18 of 24 Hotels in Denton
Waynesville, Missouri
“Fabulous customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2014

Nice hotel in nice area. Room was spacious and clean. What set them apart in my book is the superb customer service they provided. We missed breakfast by 5 minutes. They brought all the food back out and checked to see if there was anything else they coutd do. We had vehicle issues and they were gracious enough to let us fix the vehicle in the parking lot and allowed us a late checkout time give us time to clean up. Very rarely do you see this kind of customer service anymore and i commend them for theirs. Will definitely stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2014

We rented a single bed room for 1 night as we needed a first floor room and door to the parking lot, what we call "down and out". It was small, especially traveling with 2 pets, but we were thankful to find a pet friendly hotel. Not the cleanest room but the sheets and towels were clean. We would probably stay there again if we needed a room for the night in Denton.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

A very good hotel for the price. The staff there was great, very helpful anytime I needed anything. While not new, the room was very clean, and housekeeping staff did a great job. The breakfast was pretty good, and actually served in a nice-sized room (usually everyone's stumbling all over each other in a cramped space which was not the case here). I will definitely stay here next time I visit Denton.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Kansas City, MO
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We stayed in 5 different hotels during this visit. We had three great experiences and two less than desirable ones. This would fit into our less desirable, although it was not the worst. I would not recommend this hotel because it was not clean. We booked this hotel relatively late at night at the end of an 8 hour journey. That was our first mistake. The desk guy reported that they had already done their paperwork for the night so he had to make our date for the stay the next night which then make us look like a no show and screwed up our Choice points, requiring me to spend a half hour on the phone trying to straighten it out later. He somehow changed our reservation in the system even though I had our printouts showing when we booked our rooms, and it screwed up subsequent nights because we had initially booked this hotel for two separate nights.

So we go up to the room, and my hubby has to go to the restroom after a long drive. I headed out to get some ice and when I came back, it was my turn for the restroom. I have attached pics. It was just gross all the way around. I get missing the occasional hair, but there were big log black hairs everywhere, all over the toilet, sink, shower etc. Considering my husband has a buzz cut and I have blonde hair and we had only been in the room about a minute, I am thinking it was not ours...Gross, gross gross. Seriously, who cleaned this bathroom? Since it was one in the morning and it had taken us so long to check in, we did not go to the front desk. People are reviewing hotels on all kinds of sites nowadays....it is just unacceptable for the bathroom to be that gross. There were also hairs all over the floor of the shower and hairs on the floor. It was all over the place. The breakfast was mediocre at best. The only reason I am giving it two stars is there was a wonderful lady working the breakfast area, and she went out of her way to be nice and friendly.

Room Tip: Stay at the other Choice Hotel down the road in Corinth. It was twice as nice, if not more, and cos...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Lavaca, Arkansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Worst place I've ever stayed at! Should be named NO Quality Inn and Suites!!
I couldn't get the door to open on the 1st room I was given so I haul all of my stuff back to my vehicle and drive to the office only to be told "Oh, you have room 255. You have to lift up on the handle to open that door". He was right and then my next shock was after I finally found a light to turn on. The room hadn't been cleaned and I don't think I would have wanted to stay even if it was. They did finally get me into sort of a clean room only to find out the following morning that the small coffee maker and it's pot didn't match.....
I'll keep driving next time.... andI've got pics and video for any No Quality Inn reps that need them

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Plano
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stayed here one night before a trip to San Antonio. The rooms were okay and clean but very dated and in need of renovation. It has good onsite parking for large vehicles (I drive motor coaches) however, both entrances have steep inclines and you can only enter thru the back unless you want to drag. The hotel lobby is dark and musty smelling. I left before breakfast. Location is good and right off the interstate.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Odessa, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

This place was terrible!!! The pictures online were very deceiving .... So we decided to call before booking and was told that it was a newer hotel and also that it was only 2 miles from Texas Motor Speedway. Both were lies....it was far from being even close to new and the Speedway was over 15 miles away. The lobby was nice and that that was about it. The stairs getting to our room were a hassle. In addition, you had to be very careful because of obstacles on the wall etc. Then, our room was in much need of repairs. The lamp was broken with wiring exposed, the phone didn't work, and there wasn't a lock on the adjoining door. Our daughter stayed in another room and she didn't even have a lock on her door. Needless to say, we cancelled our reservation for the other two days and moved to another hotel. I definitely would NOT recommend this hotel!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Been to Quality Inn And Suites? Share your experiences!