“Addicted to the Coffee! ” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #44 of 329 Restaurants in Denton
Cuisines: American
Fort Worth, Texas
“Addicted to the Coffee! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

We arrived at the peak of breakfast rush. Wait was minimal. Or server Whitney was awesome. We both ordered the old timer, soft scrambled eggs with Colby cheese and onions, grits, bacon, toast for me, biscuits and gravy for Mr. Our eggs came out incorrect, no onions. Whitney immediately took our plates and corrected the issue. From there or breakfast was so good. Oh yes, the hash brown casserole is always a winner. The coffee was always good and fresh. The staff was very nice. The location was great, on and off the highway. Would come back to this location again. Just for the coffee. He'd to get a to go cup for the road.

Denton, Texas
“Typical, Reliable Chain for Comfort Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is your typical Cracker Barrel, with the same menu and store as all the rest. The food is as good as the rest, although I think it's a little over-priced for breakfast. I do admit that I like the grilled chicken strips and LOVE the fried apples- turn it into an incredibly decadent dessert by asking for whipped cream- they typically won't charge for it. If you are in Denton and want to skip the chains for a morning breakfast, try the locally-owned Old West Cafe. Better prices, bigger portions, yum mire food.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Sherman, Texas
“Great "Old Timer Breakfast"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

It's a nice place just off the freeway. The food came out fast and there wasn't any line at lunch time. No wifi or even 3G reception inside. Just old fashioned dining.

Visited September 2013
Port Washington, Wisconsin
“Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I went to Cracker Barrel with my work associates and we all enjoyed our lunch!! It is great everytime I come here.

Visited August 2013
nocona
“Not what every one says it is !”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

My wife dragged me to this store a year ago, the food took awhile to come out, wait staff was very slow & un-attentive. When our food came out it was warm to cool. I don't care for warm food, if it supposed to be hot. My daughters, son and his girl friend wanted to try this store again, so I went, this was on Saturday 8/24/2013. Just as bad as my first experience. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THIS DUMP AGAIN ! ! !

• Visited August 2013