“Great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 24 Hotels in Denton
MN
“Great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

Stayed at this hotel with my two children (2&5) for four nights and had a great time staying here while visiting family. The hotel appears to be very new and clean. The beds were very comfortable. My father checked in just prior to us and they were able to put us on the same floor very close to each other. We hadn't made prior arrangements. Good selection for breakfast that appealed to everyone in our party. The pool was small but was adequate for our needs. I also used the washer and dryer which was free. All you need is your own washing soap etc. Made travel with two little kids a lot easier.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2011

This hotel is clean and neat. Priced reasonable. Would be a wonderful hotel for families to stay on!!

• Stayed May 2011
Lincoln, Nebraska
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2011

We had 2 kids so we got the room with a king bed and a roll out couch. The room was great and comfortable. The price was great! The only problem was all of the rooms were mixed with smoking rooms. Therefore, we could smell smoke in our room and it was very bad in the hallways. I won't stay at these motels again because of the smoke.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2011

The cleanliness and quietness is important but the staff really make the hotel. They are very personable and do their best to make you comfortable.

There is new exercise equipment and updating of other items is always ongoing.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Amarillo, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2011

I would like to say we have stayed here 3-4 times in the last year. In January of this year, 2011, we were there 2 nights. After the first night, the room did not get cleaned and my boots were left behind and stolen. I called and then wrote the inn. I was offered a lower fixed rate on any room at any time. I returned on February 12, 2011. I received top notch service, and though a staff member was no longer with the company that offered me the deal, it is a deal for as long as I come stay (my boyfriend also). The place is very nice, quiet, clean and has all we need in amenities. Thank you Fairfield for righting the situation and caring enough about future business and customer service to help!!! I reccomend this hotel to anyone!!!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Denton, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2011

I have been a guest here on business and almost without interruption since September, 2010.

The first thing I want to say is this...

This place rocks.

Three other words I want to mention that describes this property are the following:

Clean
Courteous.
Attentive.

Every single person I have encountered here has been dedicated to serving the customer, be it the breakfast staff or the front desk staff.

I want to say something about the cleaning staff as well. They are great. Always very friendly and very much in tune with what you need.

My next trip back in Denton will ONLY include the Fairfield Inn and Suites.
I wouldn't stay anywhere else!!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2010

I so enjoyed my stay at the Fairfield Inn. I had a late flight and even though I arrived at 1:30 am, I was greeted with a smile. I was unable to secure a rental car at the airport so the guest services representative located the closest rental car companies and left the information for me for use when I got up the next day. She also attempted reserved a taxi in case I was unable to get a rental. The next morning, the manager on duty kindly took me where I needed to go. They truly went above and beyond to ensure I had no worries while staying in Denton.

The accomodations were great. Very spacious rooms, great fitness center & hot tub!!! Very pleased and will stay again!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
accordex7013, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denton, responded to this review, December 22, 2010
We thank you kindly for chosing our hotel! It's our goal to ensure that all of our guest's experiences are as pleasurable and productive as possible! We definitely look forward to serving you again in the future!

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Denton? Share your experiences!