“Discovery for me” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Greek, Lebanese, Vegetarian
monterrey, Mexico
“Discovery for me”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

I used to live in Denton, Tx for 5 years, last year I returned to my country but I am now regularly visiting Denton, last november a coworker took me to this place, it is very small and low profile but it is got awesome food, I just can´t believe it.

Visited December 2013

“Wonderful Small Greek Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

I love Trip Advisor when I'm traveling through a town that I am unfamiliar with and find myself craving Greek food!! Yummy's had great reviews and definitely lived up to its reputation on my visit there! The Greek salad with gyro chicken was delicious! The Dolmas and Lebanese felafel were some of the best I've had. The service was friendly, quick, and efficient. I will return.

Visited October 2013
Lexington,Kentucky
“SOOO Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Not expensive, no liquor, nothing fancy, just GOOD Lebanese and Greek food. Hummus is probably the best I have had anywhere. I would have never found it except for my associate who eats there once a week. Absolutely worth a try!!!!!

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
College Station, Texas
“Bad Experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

We ate at Yummy’s on a Sunday evening. Two other large groups were there in this tiny little restaurant. It was hot and we had to battle flies! We ordered the Shish-kabob Dinner. The salad was ok, but the rest of the dinner (small flakes of shish-kabob on highly seasoned rice) was a major disappointment. Service was good, considering how busy the staff was with the two groups. We love Greek/Mediterranean food and based our visit to Yummy’s on trip advisor recommendations. Not sure what happened, but we left asking ourselves how this place could get high ratings. We asked that question later in the evening as we suffered from heartburn.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Shady Shores, TX
“Love to eat here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We really enjoy dining here when we get the chance. I love the ecclectic feel to the restaurant. Neither fancy or frilly--interesting stuff to look at on the walls while you wait. Lots of different items to try--my husband loves the gyro and I usually get the chicken soulvaki sandwich.

• Visited November 2012