“Pleasant Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 24 Hotels in Denton
Denton, TX, United States
“Pleasant Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

This is an above average Hampton. This is a very nice above average Hampton. This is an above average Hampton. This is a very nice above average Hampton. Have I met the two hundred character minimum? Apparently, I have not. How much more can one say about Hamptons? They are nice, comfortable, accommodating. This is an above average Hampton.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Rebecca A, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denton, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Woo hoo! We are so happy to be considered above average for our Hampton hotels. Thank you for a wonderful review and we are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Hudson, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Staff is great. They did a great job greeting me and welcoming me to their hotel. Everything was very clean and fresh smelling. Breakfast is very good. I worked from the lobby in the afternoon for a few hours while I waited for my flight and the staff was very helpful.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for such kind words! I have shared your review with our team members as they take a lot of pride in making sure all of our guests have an enjoyable experience.
TULSA, OKLAHOMA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

This hotel is located great for food, shopping, etc. It is clean and the breakfast is great from omelettes to waffles. The staff is so helpful. I needed directions to the funeral I was attending. They helped me so much. I felt safe and comfortable I would recommend this location for business or pleasure.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

While we are terribly sorry for your reason to stay in the Denton area, we are so glad we were able to provide you with a comfortable stay with us. I will pass your review on to my team members and thank you again for your review.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Have stayed here many times over the past 12 years. This property has had its ups and downs. Definitely close to 10 on my scale now. Very welcoming staff. Breakfast has many choices. Rooms very clean.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your kind review! I am so happy to hear you are pleased with our hotel and thank you for being such a loyal customer for all of these years. We look forward to seeing you during your return trips to Denton!
Kearney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

From the nice pull-out couch to putting us in a room close to the outside door (as late arrivals with sleepy kids) to the 2nd sink in the kitchenette area, to the clean and nice bathroom, to the roomy lay-out, we truly appreciated this Hampton Inn for our large family of 6. Not all suite hotels are equal!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are so happy to hear you and your family were pleased with one of our suite rooms. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you and your family if you ever return to Denton.
Denton, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

The room was fine...clean, modern, comfortable. Nice bathroom, as well. My only complaint was the complementary breakfast...I have had a few of these over the years, and this one was sub-par. Eggs and potatoes were lukewarm, at best. Sausage looked greasy and undercooked. The pastries looked like they were purchased at a convenience store, the kind you have to peel out of a cellophane wrapper. I just expected a little more. The bed seemed a little soft for me, but my boyfriend thought it was very comfortable. Just a matter of personal taste, I guess. Otherwise, no complaints.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Rebecca A, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denton, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
I am so sorry to hear about the issues you encountered with breakfast. We recently made some upgrades and additions to our breakfast bar to provide more options to our guests. I will definitely use your feedback as a tool for our breakfast department and thank you for your review. I do hope you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a completely positive stay if you are ever back in the Denton area. Have a wonderful day!
San Antonio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

We loved our stay at the Hampton. Very clean, friendly staff, great hot breakfast. We have stayed at several other hotels while in town and none of them compare to the Hampton. The price is always rigt and we get our AAA discount as well as a University family discount. You could'nt ask for more.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at our Hampton Inn & Suites in Denton! We are always happy to take care of our UNT guests and glad we are able to offer that discount. We look forward to seeing you during your return visits to UNT. Have a wonderful day!

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Denton? Share your experiences!