“Good for Price” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dallas, Texas
“Good for Price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Overall, a good experience. Rooms were nice for the price. There were a few small problems (broken tile, holes in wall, etc.) but thats to be expected with a hotel of this age. Front desk staff were nice and prompt with check in. Location is close to UNT and downtown Denton. A shuttle would have been nice; do not count on Denton taxis to get you around.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Rebecca A, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denton, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, but do apologize for the issues you did encounter. We strive to maintain our property to a high standard and will utilize your feedback to continue doing so. Thank you agian for your feedback as it is our best tool to provide quality guest stays. Have a wonderful day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Odessa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the Hampton in Denton. Staff were very professional & friendly. The rooms were quiet and had everything in order as I expected. I recommend staying at this Hampton next time you travel to Denton area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking time to review our Hampton Inn & Suites in Denton. I have shared your kind words with our team members as they work very hard to make sure our guests have an enjoyable stay with us. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you if you return to Denton!
Wichita Falls, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

After years of traveling we have finally found the perfect establishment. Friendly, clean, helpful. Loved everything about it. Everything about our stay was good. The people who work there are so friendly and helpful. Thanks for hiring just the right people

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! While I am slightly biased, I too truly appreciate my employees here and am happy to hear they were able to take such good care of you during your stay. We look forward to seeing you if you return to Denton and thank you again for the review I have passed onto our Team Members. Have a wonderful day.
El Paso Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Clean Comfortable, Quiet , Perfect for business or leisure. Highly recommendedClean Comfortable, Quiet , Perfect for business or leisure. Highly Clean Comfortable, Quiet , Perfect for business or leisure. Highly Clean Comfortable, Quiet , Perfect for business or leisure. Highly Clean Comfortable, Quiet , Perfect for business or leisure. Highly Clean Comfortable, Quiet , Perfect for business or leisure. Highly Clean Comfortable, Quiet , Perfect for business or leisure. Highly Clean Comfortable, Quiet , Perfect for business or leisure. Highly Clean Comfortable, Quiet , Perfect for business or leisure. Highly Clean Comfortable, Quiet , Perfect for business or leisure. Highly recommended

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to share a kind review! I look forward to seeing you if you are ever back in Denton and thank you again for taking time to review our hotel. Have a great day!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

The staff made my two week stay here do pleasant and the room and hotel is kept very clean. A pleasure to stay here. The pool and spa are most welcome after a hit day and the breakfast, while limited is good. Special mention must be given to the reception staff. Very polite and helpful.

• Stayed August 2012
North Richland Hills, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

This hotel is extremely nice. The front desk staff is very professional, friendly and helpful. The breakfast was excellent. I will only stay here when I go to Denton. The value of what you receive for the price you pay is great. Rooms are clean and very nicely decorated. Fresh Baked Cookies daily also

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

San Antonio Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

We traveled to Denton for my in laws 60th anniversary. The hotel is easy to find, front desk staff was friendly and helpful on checking in. We stayed in a mini suite. It was nice and roomy. Everything appeared okay at first. Then my grandson took of his shoes and was playing with his cars on the carpet. In a very few minutes his legs and socks were filthy dirty and black. NOT okay! Have you ever tried to keep a 9 yr old of his knees while playing? The tile in the wet bar area and also the bathroom was cracked and although it appeared clean there was something about it that just made me question the overall upkeep of the property. Our son and his wife were just down the hall and their experience mimicked ours. The issues we had began the first night. It was a Friday and I know the first night is often a rowdy one and kids are wound up. We were on the first floor. Apparently a basketball team with extremely inadequate chaperons were on the second floor. After hours of running, stomping and endless noise at 0200 I called the desk to complain. It ceased briefly. 30 minutes later it continued and did not cease until after 0400 AM. I go ZERO sleep that night. We had our event and came back to the hotel to swim and relax. No towels in the towel bin added to my displeasure. We were all exhausted and ready to crash fairly early for us. By 10 we were all in bed. The same rowdy, running, yelling, stomping began shortly after that and lasted again until the late hours of the morning. I was very unhappy with the staffs ability to get this group under control or ask them to leave. Sunday morning everyone having breakfast were complaining about the noise and lack of rest they achieved. We love Hilton and we CHOOSE Hampton Inns for a reason. I have NEVER been so disappointed in a staffs inability to deal with a problem like this. I did bring it up at the desk Sunday Morning and she comped one nights stay with an apology that frankly didn't mean much to an exhausted family with 2 kids and a long drive home. I was told "I spoke to the coach and she was very apologetic" Apologies after the fact don't help me sleep. The property is close to many eating establishments and Highway access is simple. We are simply just not sure we would choose to stay here again

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Denton? Share your experiences!