“Great Stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Odessa, Texas
“Great Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

I was have problems with another hotel, after calling the staff at the Hampton they not only help me book a room but also fixed the problem I was having with the other hotel! The staff here is GREAT! Very friendly and helpful, the rooms are very clean and taken care of and you cant forget the great breakfast. I will stay here every time I am in the area! Thank you Ariel you were the best! A++++++

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Rebecca A, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denton, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
We are so happy we were able to take care of you during your stay. I will pass your review along to Ariel as compliments always brighten the day. We hope to see you again if you return to the Denton area. Have a great day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

Great space accompanied by great staff made this overnight stay quite enjoyable. Is ill happily recommend this hotel to others and will make sure to stay here again whenever possible, as I pass through this area several times per year. Thanks for a great experience.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to make every stay an excellent one, and I'm glad the staff here was able to provide that to you. I will share your review with them and thank you again for choosing us for your trip to Denton. Have a great day!
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Location near the freeway was convenient and we did not hear any traffic noise.
This Hampton is in very good condition and the staff did a nice job upon our arrival and departure. One staff member even offered to return the luggage cart when he saw me waiting with it at the elevator lobby on an upper floor.
The mattress was a bit firm for my wife.
There was a small issue with the toilet seat not staying up, but management readily vowed to fix it.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thanks so much for your wonderful review! I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able to meet your needs. We hope to see you again if you return to the Denton area.
Denton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I only have great things to say about the Hampton Inn in Denton, TX. Visiting my niece at Texas Womens University would bring me to Denton. Because I have stayed at Hampton Inns in the past, this hotel was my first choice for lodging. Ariel, the manager on duty, is a wonderfully helpful person. A+!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Rebecca A, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denton, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Thank you for a wonderful review! I am happy Ariel was able to take care of your needs and you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you if you are ever back in the Denton area. Have a great day!
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

We first stayed in Hampton Inn in Denton, Texas on a business trip. Now where ever we travel for business or pleasure, Hampton is our first choice. Their beds and bedding are outstanding and there are fresh (and often) hot cookies in reception. And they have added an techno gadget on the night stand to recharge your devices. You no longer have to hunt for an outlet close to the bed.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Kingwood, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

The tour guide was well experience in her field and the campus. My daughter and family was very please. The wether was great for tour and our driver was wonderful. A bit sad the tour was over at 4:50 and the bookstore closed at 5:00 not enough time for shopping

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us in Denton. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you if you are back in the Denton area (and also hope the bookstore is open a little longer for you to enjoy). Thank you again and have a great day!
Seattle, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Awesome hotel, Friendly staff, free breakfast, quiet and well taken care of. Was able to use most of the amenities didnt get to check out the pool but I will next time! I will return when im back in the Denton/Dallas area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your kind review! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us while in Denton and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Have a wonderful day!

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Denton? Share your experiences!