“Very Unique Store” 4 of 5 stars

Huntsville, Texas
16 attraction reviews
“Very Unique Store”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

I was amazed how big this place was and how much they had to offer. It took be back in time to remembering the good ol days of my past checking out books, albums, old movies, games, etc. I did not buy anything on my first visit, but I would love to return and check into the old albums and take some home. Will visit again!

Visited August 2014

Dumont, New Jersey, United States
29 attraction reviews
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Great used book and music store. Wife had to drag me out but not before I fund a couple books. Like a smaller version of Powell's in Portland.

Visited July 2014
Denton, Texas
50 attraction reviews
“Book Heaven!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

If you love or just like books this is the place for you! 3 floors full of books, records, cds, dvds. If they don't have it you can go on a list and wait for it to come up...Wonderful place buy or sell!

Visited May 2014
Lafayette, Louisiana
6 attraction reviews
“Heaven for book-lovers! The biggest used bookstore I've ever seen!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

A friend and I stopped here on a whim on our way to visit my brother. We're from Louisiana and had never been to Denton, so we had no idea what we were in for. We were immediately enthralled by the first room and its roped-off sections of rare books—and then we began to explore aisle after aisle, room after room, floor after floor of BOOKS! My friend and I actually lost one another at one point, and I had to call his cell to find him. That's how HUGE this store is! Prices are excellent, and the selection of classic literature, poetry, and criticism is the best I've ever seen. There are entire sections on specific authors. As an aspiring author and English teacher, I was in heaven!

Visited April 2014
8 attraction reviews
“Super cool book store”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

This place is awesome! I've been here many times in the past and each time I love it more and more. There is CDs, records, and books of all sorts there. I could spend hours just wandering around and reading in some of the nooks on the top floor. Really great place is recommend everyone at least go in and check it out for a bit.

Been to Recycled Books? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Recycled Books, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.