“Great hotel, free pets” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 24 Hotels in Denton
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great hotel, free pets”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The only things I'd mark them down on were the breakfast offerings (typical SAD) did not offer alternatives for all the different diet restrictions that abound these days. Myself, I'd only have been able to eat an apple, but I'd brought my own food after seeing the breakfast listing on their site.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

GMVeronica, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Denton - University Drive, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
At La Quinta Inns & Suites we pride ourselves in being a pet friendly chain.
We thank you for posting a review and hope to see you back soon!
lq6487gm@laquinta.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Columbia, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

We stayed here as part of a six day road trip and it was one of the nicest hotels we stayed at - comparable to the Marriott Courtyard. Super clean and looked to be very new. I won this hotel in a priceline name your own price bid, and was very, very satisfied with it for the price I paid ($40). We were able to hear some noise, tv maybe from the next room over but it wasn't a problem. They gave us two queen beds and while I would have preferred a king I didn't ask, they may have been able to switch us. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
GMVeronica, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Denton - University Drive, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Thank you for leaving a review, we are grateful for your comments and hope to see you back soon!

Hico, TX.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Was in Denton, TX for Komen Race for the Cure. We enjoyed our stay. Only problem was hot tub knob was broken but did enjoy it anyway. They said they had an order to repair it. Front desk gave us a clip to see if it would turn the knob but didn't work. Water was nice & hot. Had tables so we could play games. Was a nice hotel to stay the night & staff were nice. Had breakfast ready early as we had to leave & only had time for coffee. Room clean. We asked for extra towels & got them at the front desk.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
We are more than glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay.
We will be here the next time you are in town to accomadate you.
Little Rock, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

This motel was very nice and the people were friendly. The complimentary breakfast was GREAT! Waffles, eggs, biscuits, gravy, bacon, yogurt, cereal and anything else you might want! .My only compliant is the noise from the room next door. Other than noisy neighbors, I can recommend it

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience. Your satisfaction and continued trust in La Quinta Inn and Suites are our top priorities.
Northport, Alabama, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

We had to pick up my son to take him to college and we only needed one night in a hotel. I chose this location because it is the newest location in Denton. The other LaQuinta Inns have never impressed me much when staying there.

This location is VERY nice and pet-friendly. We are happy enough that when we have to stay in Denton, we will definitely stay here again. It is very comfortable in feel and they have a terrific way of welcoming guests.

We did not like the breakfast as much as we have in other chains, but they are on the right track. I hope they take steps to improve it.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at Denton- University Dr La Quinta. We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

lq6487gm@laquinta.com

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Denton - University Drive? Share your experiences!