“Nice and new” 5 of 5 stars

Book Now for 25% Off
Ranked #3 of 24 Hotels in Denton
“Nice and new”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Very clean and new hotel. Very nice rooms. However, arrived at 9 pm.. Noticed tray with 4 corked bottles of wine in lobby. We asked young man at front desk for glasses. He frowned and said "those are for decoration. We can't just have open wine in lobby for anyone to take". Misleading decoration. Disappointed. Water in lobby had not been refilled. Complimentary cookie tray empty.. Crumbs. Quiet rooms and comfy beds . Definitely coming back.

Stayed July 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Baker, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

My wife and I were very pleased with hotel accommodations. The breakfast was exceptional especially for the price. The hotel was located near a lot of shopping centers and very close to several malls. This of course was a definite bonus for my wife. If we were ever to vacation in the Denton Texas area again we would certainly consider Hilton Garden Inn Suites

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Denton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

I had a wonderful experience at the hotel. However, all three years that I've produced my conference there I've had to question my billing, which did not match up with the rates I was promised. Fortunately, the hotel staff always seems to be willing to find a compromise suitable to both parties, but you, as the customer, have to bring the issue to their attention.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Las Cruces
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

The Hilton Garden in Denton Tx is a very clean and comfortable hotel. The hotel is within walking distance from 4 restaurants and has a very good restaurant on site. My wife and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

dthorpe210, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denton, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback about our hotel.
We strive to provide excellent and friendly customer service. It is our hope that all of our guests feel comfortable for their stay with us. Any input we get helps us improve our efforts.
We are pleased to hear that our staff's efforts will bring you back. I will pass this on to the staff.
We hope to see you again if you pass this way in the future. Thank you again.
United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Facility is very nice. The fitness center in particular is larger and better equipped than one typically finds in a hotel of this type and size. Only one person was working the desk and answering the phone so check-in was a bit slow. One night someone very noisy was in the room above me and seemed to be jumping off the beds or something. Not really the hotel's fault, but do be aware that as with most places if you have that misfortune in an upstairs neighbor you will hear it.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Let me start by thanking you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent stay at our property.
Please know that we are taking your feedback to heart and focusing on improving. We had staff on vacation and out sick so I was the desk agent when you checked in. We try to have management as second agent when possible. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.
Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

We stayed at the Denton Hilton Garden Inn on 6.19.14 for one night, two queen beds. Nice hotel, friendly courteous staff, beautiful amenities, very clean, cold A/C works great!. Nice size room, furnishings were very nice! Swimming pool was clean and the hot tub was great, water was hot and bubbly - yeah! My only drawback - the beds & pillows were sooooo uncomfortable. The bed is actually weird, I think it's the memory foam stuff or perhaps temperpedic? Not a spring mattress. But it was SO FIRM, overly firm and I had a hard time sleeping on it. The pillows were pretty shabby, they were cheap, small pillows that were understuffed, not something I would expect from a Hilton.

Room Tip: If traveling with family and this is a planned trip, you may want to bring your own pillows from hom...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
dthorpe210, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denton, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Let me start by thanking you for kind comments regarding your recent stay at our property.
I do apologize for not exceeding your expectations. We understand that sleep comfort is subjective and each person has their own idea of firm and soft mattresses. Although most guests like our mattresses, we do have guests who are not as comfortable on them. We strive to ensure each and every guest experience is satisfying.
Please know that we are taking your feedback to heart and focusing on improving. We are in the process of replacing our mattresses. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.
Salina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

This place is conveniently located on I-35. Easy to find and surrounded by shopping and some good restaurants. Great people at the front desk . We found our room to be very clean. The breakfast is always good and the staff is helpful.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for the comments about your recent stay. We are glad that you found the location and amenities of our hotel to your satisfaction. Hope to see you return soon....we will have breakfast ready.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Denton? Share your experiences!