“Really comfortable,” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Denton
Chihuahua, Mexico
“Really comfortable,”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

A great place to stay for long weeks and have a good rest away from home. The hotel offers good quality beds and the room is always very clean. I would change the refrigerator model for another one more silent, but overall it's an excelent place to stay

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Michauchard, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Denton, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Thank you very much for your feedback of our Homewood Suites - Denton, TX. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. I appreciate your comments regarding the refrigerator and I will look into the condition of the one in your room. If I can be of further assistance to you regarding your recent stay or a future stay, please reach out to me at mauchard@chartwellhospitality.com or 940-382-0420.
Michaela Auchard,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Nappanee, IN, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

very clean. one of the best hotels I've been at. good food and great staff. the fitness center was the only part I had an issue with. a treadmill was not working correctly so I felt like I was holding some people up as I run for an hour at a time. but the stay was excellent and the hotel was great and the view with unicorn lake was great

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your recent stay with our Homewood Suites - Denton, TX. I'm sorry that we had a challenge with one of our treadmills while you were with us. I am happy to report that we have corrected the issue and our treadmill is working properly. If I can be of further assistance regarding your recent stay please contact me directly at 940-382-0420 or mauchard@chartwellhospitality.com.
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

Stayed in a accessible room. Very roomy, very clean. Breakfast was nice and the staff was very courteous and went out of their way to take care of us. Wireless Internet worked great and we were at the far end of the hotel. When we return to Denton, this is where we sill stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Michauchard, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Denton, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Dear WoodenNickel,
I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the Homewood Suites – Denton, TX. Thank you for the positive review that you have posted on Trip Advisor, I will be sharing your review with my team.
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

This was a good experience. Breakfast was great and friendly staff. We stayed with a bunch of family for a wedding and when we came back,late that night,the staff kept us in line so we wouldn't disturb the other guests. This means for me that they keep a good eye on everything and when I am there,the staff will make sure that I will get a good night sleep.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay at the Homewood Suites – Denton, Texas, and thank you for acknowledging the steps we take for all our guest comfort. I hope that you will stay with us again when visiting Denton.
Ruidoso, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

Great hotel!!! Great rooms, friendly, helpful staff!! Would stay here again and will look for other Homewood Suites when we travel! Our room had a door to the bedroom separating the living room and kitchen area which was a great feature!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Cindy L.,
Thank you for your kind comments on Trip Advisor for the Homewood Suites – Denton, TX. I hope that when visiting Denton in the future we will be able to welcome you back to our Hotel.
Granbury, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Not a luxury suite by any means, but serviceable and clean, with a real kitchen (2 burners), sink, dishwasher and a full size refrigerator. A small table, a desk, sofa, TV, bed and separated bath and sink. The issues were as follows: very noisy if someone was above you as there was little or no noise barrier; there was no door into the sink and dressing room/closet area, which was separate from the bathroom. This was a problem since we had our granddaughter with us (she slept on the pull out couch in the same main room), and we had to shower and then dress in the steamy bathroom, before we could go out to the sink to finish with our hair and makeup, etc. Unfortunately, there was no evening menu for the weekend when we were there, but there was a passable warm breakfast and the front desk personnel were very friendly and accommodating. Additionally, the bed was VERY soft and not comfortable for those of us who have back or neck problems, and even though it was supposed to be a King mattress, my husband's feet were poking off the end (he is 6'1"). It would be fine for one (healthy/young) person for a business trip, but was a bit tight and cramped for a family.

Room Tip: A top floor might be quieter...
Dear JS,
Thank you for your review of our Homewood Suites – Denton, TX, our guest feedback is very important to me so that we can continue to improve our service. I am sorry that you did not fully enjoy your stay with our hotel and that you experienced some problems. If you would like to further discuss your stay please reach out to me by phone or email. 940-382-0420, or mauchard@chartwellhospitaliyt.com.
JS, I will meet with my team to see how we can improve our guest experience with your feedback. I also would like to invite you back to our hotel when visiting Denton again, I would like to prove to you that we can provide the service that is expected when staying at a Homewood Suites.
Odessa, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

Our stay at this hotel was met with smoking rooms, no electricity and an elevator that kept us up all night. Had to change rooms two different times and then dealt with the elevator noise that sounded like a garage door opening and closing

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Tommy C,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Homewood Suites – Denton, Texas. I apologize that your stay was met with the problems that you had. Our goal is to provide the service that our guest expect when staying with a Hilton Hotel and we did not achieve that goal with your stay.
Tommy C., I would like to address the challenges that you did experience. You may call me or email me if you would be interested in further discussing your stay at 940-382-0420, or mauchard@chartwellhospitality.com
Michaela Auchard,

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Denton? Share your experiences!