“Impressive!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 24 Hotels in Denton
Atlanta, Georgia
“Impressive!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

This is a first class Holiday Inn Express. The lobby area is something you would expect in an upper class hotel. The location is great just off of I-35. The rooms were very clean and well laid out. Unfortunately, I did not get a chance to experience the hot breakfast but the coffee was hot all day. I highly recommend this hotel for all groups.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
BrookeStanley4485, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denton - UNT - TWU, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Greetings.

It was our pleasure to have hosted your group; We look forward to hosting more of your stays in the area. We love group business especially when a group is as fun as yours! Thanks again!

At Your Service,
Brooke Stanley

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Mansfield, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Ok hotel but NOT what I payed for online. I checked several sites to get a good rate on a hotel for a College visit, and they each listed the room with as a suite with extras. I booked the room at the rate listed to make sure I got my points, as some rates were listed with NO points. Then when I arrived they tried first to "switch me to a room with two beds" then finally admitted they had no suites available, and only a few rooms actually left! They told me not to "trust" online site descriptions, and I had to take the room they had left, then they tried to not give me my stay points! The room was ok, the bed was nice and the AM staff was much more helpful, but the rate was not that great for a regular queen room. Would have booked another place if I had known, for less! This is the second time a H Inn, has tried this with me! Not happy

Room Tip: Hard to get to from the South from Dallas. No turn around direct path to the service road, and had...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Skiatook, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I have stayed here multiple times. I stay here on business and its location is great. It is very clean. The staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are well maintained. The bed is very comfortable with plenty of pillows.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Duncan, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

I stay in hotels for work constantly. This has been one of the nicest and friendliest Holiday Inns I've stayed in. The hotel was very clean, and the staff was very nice. Over-all, I give this hotel an A+. And I hope to stay there again. This hotel was very easily accessible from the interstate, and sits right off of it. And many places to eat in the area.

Room Tip: Any room is a good room.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Buda, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel a couple of times now and each time, the staff has gone out of their way to assist me. The rooms are clean with all the standard amenities. I also enjoy the complimentary continental breakfast each morning. Nice selection with healthy alternatives. During one stay, the gentleman behind the counter helped make dining recommendations and during another stay, a young lady gave us directions to the UNT campus. Just nice to have friendly folks willing to help when you are visiting a new area.

Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
BrookeStanley4485, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denton - UNT - TWU, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Thank you very much taking the time to share your experience. I am very happy to hear that the staff knocked your socks off and that the property offered you the the right amount of space for you to spread out and relax.

Holiday Inn Express-Denton strives to ring in the feel of Stay Relaxed! Hope to see you return soon. Safe travels.

At Your Service,

Fergus Falls, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

In my experience this property is as nice as any Holiday Inn Express I've stayed in. Very well maintained, quiet, good beds, and very competent front desk. My only complaint is that it is very difficult to find. No signs (that I've noticed on my two stays here) off the interstate and no place to eat within walking distance. You might want to grab a bite to eat prior to check-in.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
BrookeStanley4485, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denton - UNT - TWU, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. I am very happy to hear that the staff met your expectations.

For future reference, there is a Denny's, Waffle House, Sonic and Dairy Queen all less than half a mile from our location. We also provide complimentary shuttle service (within a 5 mile radius from the hotel) that allows you to schedule travel times (at check in), for your convenience.

Please feel free to take advantage of these services the next time you're visiting with us. We value your opinion.

Regards,

brookfield
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

A #1 delightful warm place to stay while away from home. Rooms exceptionally clean, warm, cozy. Beds are amazingly comfortable as are the 4 pillows to choose and use. Bathrooms large, fantastic shower head, rooms are large and modern from the carpeting to the tv. An exceptional experience even if it's for just one night as it was for me. The Jacuzzi in the pool area is fantastic for it's jets. Talk about relaxing, wow! From #1 to 10, an unquestionable #10..!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
BrookeStanley4485, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denton - UNT - TWU, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. I am very happy to hear that the property offered you the just right amount of space for you to spread out and relax.

The Holiday Inn Express (Denton) strives to ring in the feel of Stay Relaxed! Hope to see you return soon! Safe travels.

Brooke Stanley

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denton - UNT - TWU? Share your experiences!