“Great!!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 24 Hotels in Denton
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Great!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Pretty rooms huge shower awesome breakfast with Texas shaped waffles and made to order omelettes, pancakes, bacon. Super cool pool with waterfall. Great price $104 for 2 queens. $10 for a rollaway. They do have a military discount. Which brought our room down to $89

Stayed July 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Denton, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

The rooms are amazing value! I have paid twice as much for rooms of this caliber at luxury hotels! Extremely modern decor, dual HD TV's, fast FREE wifi,ample storage/closet space for all 5 of us, business center, superb lounge area! It felt like a home, not a hotel! My kids loved having their own HD TV that easily accommodated their Playstaion HDMI connection while also allowing my Wife and I to enjoy watching all the movies and stock market news we could find. I could easily extend my stay here into months and not have an issue with the location or facilities awesome amenities. And the staff is amazing, they not only set the standard of excellence for the industry...they exceed it! And ill tell you why...

Jon was an extremely kind professional who works the graveyard shift. He went out of his way to truly excel at service. Around 2:00 am there was a man eating chicken bared handed around the lobby leaving a bread crumb trail behind him with no regard for others. I watched Jon go behind and clean the lobby hastily several times. On a later night there was some ice that a customer had dropped causing a wet spot on the floor to which Jon quickly attended to even though he surely could have had other staff tend to it, he took it upon himself to clean it up before any accidents could occur. I was very impressed to see someone so dedicated to their job on arguably the most boring shift (I was actually a night auditor myself at BW almost a decade ago). Jon was extremely courteous and even thanked me for my military service.

I also have to mention Chelsea and Casey. Chelsea was very helpful to me and my family promptly greeting us when we ventured about the hotel at every chance she asked if we needed anything, that she would take care of us immediately. Even when the lobby was full of an entire baseball team checking in, she still greeted us and was so fast at attending to customers. Casey, the manager, was just as delightful to my family and I. She was very attentive to her staff but not over bearing or micro managing in anyway. She allowed her great staff to execute flawless performance while also taking the time to assist me with my 3 carts of luggage. She even arranged to have all my luggage securely stored for a while I waited for a room upgrade to become available...this was after checking out then deciding to stay a few more days without giving her any previous notice! It was an extremely busy day for the her staff and I was surprised It was ready so fast.

I also have to mention Mr. Justin McCarter. He was so perfect at his job I joked about him being an undercover CEO. I trully think this kid could run the whole company he was that knowledgeable and friendly! On our first night, a room was accidentally over booked a day, and Mr. McCarter made arrangements to allow us to stay in our room without having to change rooms. He performed this completely solo, I didn't ask to keep the room, I just expected to pack up the whole family and transfer rooms just like other hotels have done in that same situation. He remembered I had a large family and ample luggage and took the extra time to save us the hassle. With 3 younger children this was such a life saver, I couldn't thank him enough. His over the top service to my family and I was so impressive I decided to become a dedicated rewards member. I will look for excuses in the future to stay at this hotel because IT IS AWESOME! My only regret is not getting to stay longer! I will hold every hotel to the standard that Justin, Jon, Chelsea and Casey has set. Thank you all for an awesome stay!

Green Features: Superb. Laundry rooms on every floor, nice and quiet with eco friendly units!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
San Marcos, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We have been staying at this hotel every time we visit my daughter the past 5 years. Its always clean, welcoming staff, and very nice rooms. We could stay on the other side of town, much closer to where my daughter lives, but we love the pool. Its pleasant and beautiful and fun. On our last stay we all were headed down to the pool for the afternoon. To our chagrin, it was closed, because something had fallen into the hot tub and regulations required closing it. Maintenance wasn't coming till in the morning. Our evening looked shot. But then Jon, one of the staff, arrived from a trip to target to get some goggles and donned his captain america bathing suit and literally went in head first to clean it all out. In a short while we were enjoying a beautiful afternoon at the pool.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

This hotel is PERFECT! The location is easy to get to if traveling, there are plenty of restaurants within walking distance, and the rooms are large, clean, and quiet. Best of all is the service!!! I was impressed by the gentleman named Justin that checked me in. Not only was he friendly, he was professional and multitasked like a champ! He was the only one working at the front desk and handled the phone, helped a little girl who needed something, and even checked me in all at the same time. I could tell he really enjoys helping people and because of that it makes the guest feel important! I would stay it this hotel again and would recommend it to everyone because it truly was the BEST hotel I've stayed at in years!

Room Tip: The suite with 2 Queens & a pull out sofa is HUGE!!! It even had 2 TV's. The bathroom has...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Had a very enjoyable three night stay here while visiting family. Room was spacious, comfortable, great modern decor, clean, and well appointed with many conveniences. Will definitely stay here again! Tamara at the front desk was incredibly helpful and friendly.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Oak Point, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Everything is great even the price. I am blown away by this best western. The free breakfast is great also. I would stay here anytime. Really nice on the inside. Had to stay here because my house is being remodeled.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Lindon, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

I was in north Dallas on business and Crown Chase was located in a place that made it easy to get to the various places. The staff was incredibly helpful, I got there at midnight and watched as the front desk agent helped two late night arriving families that pay in cash - which has a whole routine associated with it. He was gracious and helpful. The room was spacious, clean and very comfortable. The rate was terrific. One night while I was there they hosted a wedding reception and it seemed to go very well and it didn't interrupt my stay at all. WiFi was very good and there were plenty of power plugs in the room. The "market" in the lobby was well stocked and included some local ice creams that were tasty too.

I will definitely be back on my next trip to this area. I recommend this to those who need a room in the Denton Area.

Room Tip: I liked a room near the elevator.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Been to BEST WESTERN PREMIER Crown Chase Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!