“Awesome hotel!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 24 Hotels in Denton
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Awesome hotel!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2011 via mobile

I stayed here for the night with my mom and two brother we've always been on a budget but after reading the reviews I decided to take a chance. We got in at about 9:30 dead set on getting a room for less than a hundred
And after a moment the awesome staff upgraded us to a double queen suite, and it was amazing I had never seen such an amazing room and with three brothers and my mom the dual flat mount tvs were a god send WILL stay here again. Period

• Stayed August 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2011

I stayed at the Best Western Crown Chase while in Denton for a football game, and I had an absolutely wonderful experience. The hotel decor is beautiful, our rooms were extremely spacious, and the beds were especially comfortable. All the hotel staff I came into contact with were very friendly and professional. This hotel has all the special details (like the oversize rooms, large flatscreen tvs, lighted makeup mirrors, and free hot breakfast) to make your stay as relaxing and enjoyable as possible. I would highly recommend this hotel if you're ever in the Denton area!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
helmhotelsgroup, Vice President of E-Commerce/PR at BEST WESTERN PREMIER Crown Chase Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 31, 2011
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a glowing review. We hope that we see you again very soon!
Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2011

I normally do not book Best Western but chose this hotel based on the ratings. This hotel lives up to the #1 rating! From the time you step into the lobby until you walk in your room it is first class all the way. I loved the modern flair and every detail of the room including the bathroom sink, wall mounted flat screen TV, beautifully tiled floors in the entry and bathroom, bedroom furniture and everything else in-between! If you ask my son his favorite feature he would tell you he loved the pool and hot tub. There is also a lovely city water park less than 5 minutes from the hotel with a lazy river and 4 huge water slides if you visit during the summer months. Breakfast was definitely a step up from other hotels in their class. An attendant prepared fresh omelets which I found out the eggs were not prepared from powdered eggs like most other hotel chains.
If you are traveling through Denton and need an enjoyable place to rest I highly recommend the Best Western Premier Crown Chase!

Room Tip: We stayed on the southwest side of the hotel with perfect view of the pool and waterfall
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
helmhotelsgroup, Vice President of E-Commerce/Public Relations at BEST WESTERN PREMIER Crown Chase Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 17, 2011
Thank you so very much for taking the time to write such a glowing review of our hotel. We hope that we can host you again in the very near future!
Winfield, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2011

We were very pleased with the hotel, rooms and facilities. Very roomy queen suite, clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. Rates lower than most in the area which was an added bonus. Breakfast buffet was just "OK"... food could have been warmer.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
helmhotelsgroup, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PREMIER Crown Chase Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 12, 2011
Thank you so much for your comments! Our queen rooms break the "basic room" mold that so many hotels fall into and we are glad to hear that you were very pleased with it. We also take great pride in customer service and hope we get the opportunity to serve you again. We thank you for your input on our breakfast bar. We strive to improve our hotel in any way we can and we regret that your breakfast was less than exemplary. We look forward to showing you our improvement!
Tomball, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2011

Beautifully decorated and comfortable room. Absolutely the best nights sleep I've ever had in a hotel. Unfortunately, we were only passing through for one night otherwise I would have stayed longer!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
helmhotelsgroup, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PREMIER Crown Chase Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 3, 2011
You're not alone in enjoying our rooms! One of my staff's favorite parts of training is spending the night here at the hotel to learn about the guest experience first-hand. They tell me the same thing - that they wish they could stay longer! We hope that you can stay longer with us on your next visit!
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

Very nice clean hotel, I would guess its no more than two years old, love the spacious rooms, and the ceiling fan in the room was certainly a plus. The showers are spacious, and the hotel staff was wonderful. Oh, I can't forget about the awesome breakfast. The room nice and clean, they also have a refrigerator and microwave inside them. I used the computer room and the internet was super fast. Conveniently located to eating area and Wal mart is near by.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for your review! Our housekeeping staff enjoys seeing these reviews and knowing they helped someone have a fantastic stay. As far as the amenities, we wanted to make sure each guest has just what they need to be indulged during their stay here. We hope you to see you again soon!
TexasJEEPGIRL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

I was looking for a quick 1 night stay for my family.... we just wanted to swim in a GREAT POOL ... and relax... This place is PERFECT... I actually 'googled' best pools in the Denton/DFW area....and this was on the top of the list.... I didn't want a 'water park'...but I did want a better-than-plain/average hotel pool...and that is what this place has... It's not huge...it's a very comfortable size...shape...and design. The fountains and water fall put this pool at the top of my list. We will return... frequently. We stayed in the King Suite... perfect for my husband and I to have a private room, and our two teen daughters to have their own space... everything in the room is modern and comfortable.... My 16 year old was mesmerized by the bathroom sink... ... the fact that this hotel is in the same parking lot with 4 popular restaurants... allowed us to walk from our room ... that really sealed the deal for my husband and I.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Our pool is a custom creation that our guests, especially the kids, love - perfect medicine for the Texas heat! We had no idea that we were on a list of best pools! Thanks for making us aware of that honor! Next time you're here, discuss some more amenities and dining options with our front desk staff. They're an open book and a great resource for guests.

Been to BEST WESTERN PREMIER Crown Chase Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!