“horrible worst ever” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn Denton

Knights Inn Denton
You added Knights Inn Denton to your Saves list
Knights Inn Denton
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   601 Interstate Highway 35E, I-35 East & Ft Worth Drive, Denton, TX 76205 (Formerly Days Inn Denton)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #22 of 24 Hotels in Denton
fort worth texas
“horrible worst ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

needed a hotel over night to continue trip in am. room had bugd,mold ,on shower curtain, told management and they said sorry . did not do a thing . did npt give money back. left went to la quinta down road gave me half price for all the trouble i had already been thru. stay away

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2009

My friends and I stayed here b/c it was conveniently located along the highway and the price was right. For the money, well, you get what you pay for, so I can't complaint but I DON'T recommend staying here. The rooms weren't clean (crumbs on the floor, trash on the floor of the bathroom), appliances were marginal (no plug in the drain of the sink), and there was a big stain that looked like vomit on the rug. The *best* thing was the doorjamb, which was repaired, but had been splintered apart at one point in time --- someone had kicked the door in. Oh, and no security locks on the door --- just a chain.

• Stayed December 2008, traveled with friends
Arkansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2008

I attempted to stay at this hotel in July 2008. I was in town for a convention and our group leader had negotiated a cheaper rate. I showed up at about 8:30p.m., paid in cash and got my key. When I pulled up to my room, there were several men on the steps drinking beer, listening to music and barbecuing. Yes, they actually had a grill. Anyway, I went to my room and my friend and I were very disappointed in the room. It was run down, holes in the ceiling, and lots of dust and hair in the chairs. The towels looked as if they had been dried only, not washed or bleached. The sheets were BLUE (???) and dingy. Even so, we wanted to honor our reservation and decided we would just go to Wal-Mart and pick up some cleaning supplies and clean the rooms and try to stay through the weekend as we had planned. Right about that time, we saw roaches crawling up the wall. At that point, we knew we couldn't endure it. We left the room, and went back to the front desk to get a refund. The lady apologized for the condition of the room and asked me to look at another room that would be better. As we were looking the room over, a manager of sorts came to the door and asked what we had decided. We told him we were not going to stay. At that point he became very irate, yelling and insisting that we leave the room immediately and told us that we WOULD pay for the room since we had "messed up two good rooms." He threatened to call the cops on us and was completely livid! He ranted and raved in a horrible way. We ended up having to pay a $35 cancellation fee for that horrific experience, and we were disrespected and badgered in the process. Obviously, I will never stay there again, and I was surprised that people in public service could behave so horribly. We left there and went to another hotel which was more expensive but totally worth it. I would not recommend this place to my enemy.

• Liked — Easy to find from Interstate
  • Disliked — Horrible managers/filthy rooms with health hazards
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Charlotte, NC
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2008

I am a member of Trip Rewards now called Wyndham Rewards. I usually have good results booking through them. This Days Inn is misrepresented by the photo. It is now a run down, seedy establishment. The room I stayed in had been renovated and it was still a mess. When I first arrived I knew by the old furniture stacked up on the 2nd floor landing that this was going to be bad. I have photos, but cannot download them at this time. I stayed one night and checked out the next day. A pretty new Super 8 is just a mile down the road and a great value for all that you get. There are plenty of other motels as well.

• Liked — Leaving
  • Disliked — Everything
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Fort Worth, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2008

We were in denton to spend Christmas with my parents and wanted to stay at a hotel so we chose Days Inn. This was the best decision my wife had made. These guys are super cool, nice, friendly and they actually treat you like a family member. It was such a great experience. The FREE breakfast was awesome!! especially the waffel. The rooms were really nice, clean and well kept. The beds were really comfy and nice.

I was having a car trouble the day after i checked in as the battery had gone dead. Beleive it or not, the Manager Gave us a ride to the shop and offered to drop us off at my parents on Christmas day!!!!!! and contacted our family to let them know our whereabouts.

This is the kind of service you need when your traveling. I'm sold at their service. I've been there 2 times after that and the experience keeps getting better. Keep up the good work guys.

Great Hotel, Great People and Great Rates!!!!

• Liked — The Staff and The Room!!!!!
  • Disliked — NOTHING
  • Stayed December 2007, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Knights Inn Denton? Share your experiences!