“I love staying at the Inn of Many Faces; Charlie and Gloria have become like family!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Inn of Many Faces

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Denison
Inn of Many Faces
You added Inn of Many Faces to your Saves list
412 W. Morton Street, Denison, TX 75020   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Denison B&B and Inns
Lincoln, NE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2009

I travel extensively and I have come to value and look forward to my time spent at the Inn of Many Faces. Charlie and Gloria are friendly and professional and make me feel welcome and at home. The facility is a beautiful Victoria mansion with lovely grounds and, when I'm not working, I spend my time walking in the gardens or sitting on the front porch in the swing. My room is always clean and ready. Even though my trips to Denison are long and time consuming, I always look forward to staying at the Inn of Many Faces.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Chicago, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2009

The Inn of Many Faces was a wonderful experience. The residence is charming, spacious and beautiful. The decor is so very interesting, attractive and elegant. The Inn keepers Charlie and Gloria are charming and make you feel like one of the family as soon as you arrive. They make the stay very special.

• Stayed June 2009
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2009

Charlie and Gloria are exceptional people!! They know how to be gracious, friendly hosts, and the food is INCREDIBLE!!!!!

Dallas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2009

After finding the Inn of Many Faces, my fiance and I were happy to make the short drive to Denison, TX. We enjoyed the beautiful house, the comfortable bed, the crisp, fresh towels, the friendly hospitality and I can't forget the delicious breakfasts! Thanks Gloria & Charlie! May you prosper!

Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2009

We usually stay in hotels when we go on our little trips. Since it was our anniversay, we decided to do something different, stay at a Bed and Breakfast. We loved it! Now, when we go on our little trips, we will first look at Bed and Breakfast. The best way for me to describe it is that it was much more relaxing even than a hotel.

Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2009

Charley & Gloria Morton were very gracious hosts. The accomadations were superb and the food was gourmet.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business
Encinitas, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2009

We were in Denison, my elderly father-in-law and I, to visit the place his mother was born. I found the Inn of Many Faces on the web and it looked like a lovely place. The reality, though, is so much better. The warm hospitality of Charlie and Gloria, the wonderful breakfasts, the fascinating house, the fact that every little thing is done to make you feel welcome, to feel at home makes this one of the best B&B I've stayed at and as an ex-tour guide I've stayed at thousands! If I'm ever in Denison again, or anywhere in that area, I will stay there again with the greatest of pleasure.

• Stayed March 2009

Been to Inn of Many Faces? Share your experiences!