“missing something” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 70 Restaurants in Denison
Cuisines: American
“missing something”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

the atmosphere was great and service was good although wedding get everything we asked for .my husband's smothered pork chop was dry which was crazy. I do recommend the Cajun grilled fish it was delicious but one of my veggies were forgotten. our waiter did get the pork chop plate taken off the ticket . Mixed feeling on this restaurant .

Visited January 2013

Calera, Oklahoma
“Not the place for me..”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I have eaten here a couple of times and I really don't care for it. The food is really greasy. The ice taste so bad that it changes the taste of the drinks. I'm sure that's just Denison water and the have no control over that. If you like the home cooked meal menu then you will probably like this place.

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Sherman, Texas
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

We used to eat at Applebee's but found the food to be much better and a little cheaper at the cotton patch. Also cotton patch is all nonsmoking and is very important to my family. Friday nite all the catfish you can eat is very good and reasonable. It's worth the drive form Sherman to Denison to eat there.

O'Fallon, Missouri
“Excellent food, GREAT service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

I had the chicken fried pork chops.. Very tasty and moist. The mashed potatoes were intentionally lumpy and went well with the by the white gravy. And the banana pudding was a good finish to the meal. The waitress was courteous and the service was incredibly fast (though I admit I didn't going during a peak meal time).

• Visited November 2012