“No Comparison” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
Maple Park, Illinois, United States
“No Comparison”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Hampton Inn and Suites, Denison Texas has the greatest customer service I have ever experienced at a hotel stay. The staff often goes out of their way to ensure complete customer satisfaction. The rooms are clean and the hotel itself is maintained in an outstanding fashion. I will stay there over and over again!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I travel a lot and usually stay at a Hampton Inn. We have been to brand new ones and not so new ones. This was a most perfect place to stay with a wonderful staff from the manager to the maintenance. A great breakfast choice and fun Monday and Wednesday evenings. On this trip I left our clothes at home, Denison was our first stop. When I panicked at having to buy clothes for a two week trip, the manager gave us directions to a great shopping center with a choice of stores. The trip was saved because a staff that truly cares. I will recommend this Hampton Inn to our friends and family traveling thru Denison anytime.

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
VPSalesMOE, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denison, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Ann,

Thank you so much for your review. I am glad that you enjoyoed our breakfast and our Manager's Reception on Monday and Wednesday. We were thrilled that you were able to find all the clothes that you needed at nearby Sherman Town Center and that you could focus on the purpose of your trip - fun! Thank you for coming back to the hotel on your return journey home - all of our staff truly enjoyed having you here.

We hope to see you soon!

Warm regards,

903.464.9010 ext 602
Lake Forest, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

Simply put, staying at this Hampton Inn is staying with friends.

The Hampton Inn & Suites Denison is not only one of the best Hamptons I've stayed in, but the staff puts the hotel into a class of its own.

I'm a frequent traveler, will stay here again, and highly recommend to all my coworkers, friends, and visitors to Denison, Texas.

From the perfectly aligned pillows in the welcome room to the “see you soon” smiles of the staff upon departure, there are few hotels on par.

Room Tip: Book early because rooms fill up fast.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
A Ford,

Thank you so much for taking time to review our property. We do take great pride in making sure things are perfect and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. As for our staff, we agree - they are the best in the business and they are what keep folks coming back.

We hope to see you soon in Denison!

Warm regards,

903-464-9010 ext 602
Mechanicsville, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

I picked this location vs the Hampton Inn in Sherman based on TripAdvisor reviews. I'm glad I did! Located off hwy 75, although the lot it is on is very private - which is a plus. A Walmart & numerous restaurants are minutes away. Key points: great value, spick-and-span clean, friendly staff, comfortable beds, yummy breakfast foods, clean pool with umbrella tables & cushioned patio chairs, free internet connection & Direct TV channels. If I had to list a con - it would be that my kids couldn't find a cartoon channel...but the Discovery channel pleased them since it was Shark week.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Stacey,

Thank you for the awesome review. We are so glad that your selection process brought you to our sparkling new Hampton Inn and Suites. We know you have choices and we are thrilled that you were pleased with our hotel. I did want to mention that the DirecTV dispute is over with Viacom so Nickolodeon and the cartoon channels are back in action!

We hope to see you soon in Denison!

903-464-9010 ext 602
Mexico City, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

This is one of the best Hampton Inn's I've been to at one of the best rates I've seen. Very clean, comfotable and their staff were very helpful. I took a large group of people from outside the US and their bilingual staff made them feel like home. I really enjoyed my stay here and next time I visit the area I will definitely stay here. I guess if I have to give a suggestion, maybe the gym could have a couple of more treadmills or weightmachines. Mig,

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Laval, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

We traveled for one month in June across the United-States. Almost every night we stayed in a different hotel & B&B. I can safely say we can be good judges of the quality of the service, sleep and accommodation.
As usual the sight of the Hampton Inn was very much appreciated after a long drive. At this location the staffs was all particularly nice to us and we were upgraded to a suite which was a nice touch. The room was very large, and extremely clean. We also used the laundry room which was also big and clean. Next morning we enjoyed the breakfast: as usual, good choice and fresh produce. It was everything we could expect from a Hampton Inn and more.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Enid, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

We had to stay overnight in Denison, Texas for a family funeral last week. I chose the Hampton Inn & Suites based on Trip Advisor's #1 rating for the Denison area. I convinced other family members to stay there as well. We were not disappointed. They somehow managed to put all of us in adjoining rooms. The rooms were exceptionally clean, the staff was wonderful, and the breakfast was tops. What more can I say? Simply the best!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Denison? Share your experiences!