“Excellent hotel. Staff was great. Great rates. Top hotel in my eyes in Denison” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Denison - North Lake Texoma

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Denison - North Lake Texoma to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Denison - North Lake Texoma
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   801 US Highway 75 N., Denison, TX 75020 (Formerly Comfort Inn & Suites Lake Texoma)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Denison
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Great hotel, friendly staff,great rates, will go out of there way to help you, ( most hotels won't), will plan on staying the again. Had booked 20 rooms for a wedding they were on top of the game with everything. The GM was very helpful about getting everything set up for mine and my wife's families.

• Stayed August 2013
Jessica S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Denison - North Lake Texoma, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Mr & Mrs. Borowski

It was an absolute pleasure to have you and your families here with us during such a special time. We are so glad to hear that you all enjoyed your stay, and that we were able to meet all your needs. We cannot wait to have you all here again. Just let me know when you are ready to make plans and we will get everything take care of. Congratulations again to you both from all of us here. Looking forward to seeing you all soon. Take Care!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

The staff here were super nice and friendly but unfortunately the hotel was dated, musty and dirty. The lobby and my room stank. There were stains all over the bathroom. I stayed one night and then moved to the hotel right next door for the remaing two nights. I hate to give a bad rating because the staff was so nice but it just wasn't enough to keep me there.

• Stayed August 2013
Jessica S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Denison - North Lake Texoma, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
I am so very sorry that you had to change Hotels. I want to let you know that we have brought in in a professional team to shampoo our carpets throughout the entire hotel. And would love the opportunity to have you back with us in the future. I am however glad to know that the Staff here is working hard to provide excellent Customer Service for our guests. Again I am very sorry for any inconviance that was caused during your stay here, and hope you will choose to stay here with us again during your next visit.
Chanute, Kansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

I thought that a few things could have been better to make my stay more enjoyable. The swimming pool cleanliness needed a lot of improvement. There was trash in the pool, ( cans, paper and bugs), which gave it the look of not being kept up. Rooms had to have A/C turned on high just to get it comfortable. Ice machine was out on first floor our whole stay. Now the good qualities: the breakfast service was better than exspected. Very good variaty and service. The location was excellent. Liked the access to stores and restraunts in are. The room service was very curtious and helpfull.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Jessica S, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Denison - North Lake Texoma, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
I want to Thank You, for taking the time to let us know about youre visit here with us. We always like to hear guest feed back, so that we may focus our attentions on things from a guest perspective. I am very sorry the pool was not cleaned up for your enjoyment. We have a staff that is on the upkeep of the pool daily. The Ice Machine was Temporarily out of order for a short time on 1st floor. And it is back at 100%. The Staff is always here to listen and help in any way to make our guests stay comfortable and relaxing. I am glad you enjoyed our Hot breakfast! We hope to have the chance to have you here with us again in the near future. Take Care!
Bolingbrook, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We were in Denison to adopt our twins, and the staff and hotel were incredibly helpful and accommodating. Our family came into town and they let us use their meeting room for Easter dinner. Our stay was extended a couple of times and they made sure we didn't have to change rooms and disrupt the twins. The rooms were nice and worked out well for our long stay. The bed was so comfortable. Thank you so much!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Jessica S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Denison - North Lake Texoma, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Thank You very so very much for taking time out of your now double busy schedule, to let us know you enjoyed your stay here with us! Myself and my Staff were so very honored that you chose to stay here with us during such a glorious time in your lives. We wish you both great Happiness in your new journey as parents. And we hope to have you and your family here with us again in the future. Take Care.
Ft Worth
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

The hotel is situated near or very close to several other similar type hotels. For the area it appears that none of the hotels have much business. This hotel could use some updating. The breakfast looked good, bt the bisquits could sub for baseballs and the sausage for frisbees. The prices is the driving force on staying here.

Room Tip: Third floor had an ice machine that worked.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Converse, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I have stayed here before. Its a clean hotel and clean rooms. What I liked this trip was the morning breakfast area was QUIET. No blaring TV's or radios. My wife and I could actually hold a conversation, which is an improvement over last time. Front desk staff are friendly and helpful. Our highlight was the "barefoot belcher" who came to the lobby in his jammies and bed head to play on his phone scratch himself and belch. I think he should go to the Motel 6.

Room Tip: Ask the front desk people "what room would you stay in?"
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

I was very pleased with my room and stay at
this hotel.
It was clean and in very good shape.
I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel
exceeded my expectations in all areas.
The GM, front desk people and staff made
me feel like a valued guest.
Excellent choice and value for the Denison area!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Denison - North Lake Texoma? Share your experiences!