“Great Service at a Great Price” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 2 attractions in Deer Park
Palatine, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
“Great Service at a Great Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

I heard about Cozy Feet Spa through the monthly coupon mailing for my area. I have been getting massages for over 30 years and currently belong to a monthly massage club, but the thought of a 30 or 60 minute foot massage was just too hard to resist.

I went to the spa and purchased the 90 minute massage. Not only is this a foot massage, but they massage your head, arms, hands, neck, legs and back as well.

Wear loose clothing - the massage is done with your clothes on. I heard of this technique previously and thought it sounded a bit odd, but it is not.

First of all, they do not use any oil. Your feet are soaked in warm water for 20-30 minutes while your scalp is massaged. They then massage your feet and the rest of your body.

The receptionist is very nice, but there is a bit of a language issue. You will need to point out the service you want on the service board. The last time I went I asked for a 90 minute massage and only received a 60 minute massage. Since you pay after the service is performed it was a non issue when I left.

The therapists are very nice and listen to your specific needs.

Visited September 2013

1 review from our community

Been to Cozy Feet Spa? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Cozy Feet Spa, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later