“I enjoy my stay again” 5 of 5 stars

Earn 2X HHonors Points
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Deer Park
“I enjoy my stay again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

I've been here twice now and felt it was a good stay. Off the road so you have a quite hotel with a nice pool. Staff is on a standard shift so you know you will see the same person again. I get up too early for breakfast but the staff will accommodate if needed

Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
David D, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn - Deer Park, responded to this review, October 7, 2014
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel and we're glad you enjoyed both of your stays with us. Hopeto see you back in Deer Park soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Oxford, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Very nice hotel, great amenities, very nice breakfast buffet (and snacks in the afternoon!). The WIFI is iffy at times, and is difficult to acquire on Android devices. The beds are very firm, so if you have a tender back, consider sleeping on the bed's duvet, folded in half. There is usually an extra blanket in the closet. The fridge is roomy, cools quickly, and isn't obnoxious. The microwave is very basic but capable. Room *does* need more chairs, tho.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jaime A, General Manager at Hampton Inn - Deer Park, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your last stay at the hotel. We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with our service and amenities and that you will return to stay with us in your next visit, we are looking forward.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

We stayed here because we were visiting San Jacinto battle ground & monument. Didn't seem the best of locations though, although we had a lovely meal at a nearby italian. Didn't sleep well as we had a room on the ground floor near exit door, which banged many times. Also flood lights, kept the room well lit all night.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Your comments are very important to us, I will make sure to share them with our staff. We are committed to exceed our guest expectations and looking forward to serve you again in the near future.
Plainsboro, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

When I booked with this hotel, the website said that the daily rate was $115 but the bill now says it was suppose to be $300 and my bill has doubled. I contacted the hotel but they will not reduce the price. I think this is fraudulent and if I had known that the room rate was this high then i would not have booked it.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Andrea F, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn - Deer Park, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
I'm so sorry for your poor experience this week at our hotel. Please be assured I will be discussing your comments with our team to work on immediate improvements. We take pride in providing the best in lodging and service so our lapses during your stay are being taken very seriously. I would be delighted to be of assistance in this matter if you would like to contact me at the hotel. Again, on behalf of the staff and management - I offer our apologies.

Respectfully,

Andrea S.
Alexandria, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

I got into town having been booked at this hotel by the Central reservation by mistake. I needed to be downtown in Houston for a conference and this hotel is miles outside with no easy access to transportation.

Kylie, at the reception desk was simply wonderful in helping me with finding an alternative accommodation and arranging for a cab (not easy in Deer park). I am very appreciate of her professional service and calm demeanor.

Many Thanks, Kylie!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share with us you experience at our hotel. I will make sure to share with all the staff your good comments on Kylie's great customer service and professionalism to assist you.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

The hotel is typical for a Hampton inn. Unfortunately the water pressure in this hotel was inadequate to get a good shower. The bathroom sink was cracked in several places. Finally I wish Hampton Inns would revise their breakfast menu to include some healthy choices instead of the blood sludge they always serve. On my next visit to Houston I will stay elsewhere.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jaime A, General Manager at Hampton Inn - Deer Park, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
We are sorry we were unable to provide you with the quality of amenities and service you expect from Hilton during your recent stay. We apologize for the issues in your room and will work with our maintenance team to ensure this does not happen again. If you return to our area, we hope you will consider staying with us again.
Chalmette, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

I travel frequesntly on business and try to stay at a Hampton location as muh as possible. On a recent trip to Deer Park, I found this new Hampton. I was pleasantly surprised at how beautiful and inviting the hotel was from the front entrance to the rooms. It is in a very safe location with closs access to resturants grocery stores and pharmacy's. Would highly recommend tthis location if you ar visiting the area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Your comments are very important to us, we are glad that we were able to provide you with the quality of amenities and service you expect from Hilton during your recent stay, our commitment is to exceed our guest expectations with a great customer service. we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Been to Hampton Inn - Deer Park? Share your experiences!