“Nice stay in Decatur.” 5 of 5 stars

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Decatur to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Decatur
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1405 South Hwy 287, Decatur, TX 76234   |
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Decatur

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Springfield, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Very nice hotel, we enjoyed the peaceful rest that we got while staying. The pool looked wonderful outside the windows. Can't wait to come back and use it when it gets warmer.the breakfast was a great start for our day

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Bend, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Traveling from Ft. Worth to Amarillo and thought we would try this La Quinta. We are fans of this chain since we travel with our dog and they are super pet-friendly. While the clerk at the desk was not very warm, she was professional and helpful. Very new and clean building. Room was quite large and reasonably priced. Would recommend it!

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I was in town having lap band surgery. The whole staff was friendly, very attentive and made sure my every need was met. They helped me find a pharmacy and even warmed me up chicken broth when I was recovering. The staff treated every guest with respect and welcomed them like family. The breakfast area (even though I could not eat) was always stocked and hot and fresh. The lady working it went above and beyond for the guests. I walked several times through the night and the staff always checked on me and made me feel like I was at home. This staff was excellent and very familiar with my situation. The staff really was a blessing. They worked so hard but made it seem so effortless. I would highly recommend them!! I would also like to thank them for making my new chapter in life be even better. God Bless!!!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

weston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

The staff was exceptional and the breakfast very filling. The beds were so comfortable and the room was spacious. Thank you for making us feel right at home. Our dog will probably be on the wall of fame. Thank you for also being pet friendly and not requiring an additional deposit because of our pet.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

Let me start off by saying that the hotel itself is not what you would expect for a hotel within this price range ! It by far exceeded my expectations . The staff was very professional and very helpful. The rooms were very clean and decorated tastefully. The general manager was at the hotel and went above and beyond to help my daughter , who had left her toy at home, even offering to buy her another, because she was upset. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great deal and a great experience . Will def be back !!!!

• Stayed April 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

The staff at the laquinta in Decatur, Tx went above and beyond to go out of their way to make my stay there a awesome one! They are very friendly and will not hesitate to accommodate you. They make it like a family atmosphere and very home-like. The breakfast and dinner are always hot and fresh. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!!!

• Stayed March 2013
lq6153, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Decatur, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Thank you for choosing La Quinta Inn & Suites Decatur for your overnight stay. I am happy to hear that your stay was great. We strive to provide every guest with a home away from home. We hope to see you soon!

April Hyman

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Decatur? Share your experiences!