“Embassy Suites LoveField” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Trivandrum
“Embassy Suites LoveField”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

An excellent hotel for business or leisure. Huge rooms make an ideal comfort place, with a living room and bedroom. Complimentary breakfast and evening snacks are an icing on the cake. The location is very ideal, with nearness to Lovefield airport and major supermarkets like Target and Walmart. Shopping mall a couple of miles away is great for shopaholics. Excellent health club and pool are ideal for fitness freaks.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

MWalzl, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Dallas Love Field, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Dear Zarir3shroff,

Thank you for the great review of your experience. Our team and I are proud that you had the excellent experience that we strive to provide to all of our guests. I agree, we are very fortunate to have such a central location close to many of the things that Dallas has to offer. I look forward to an opportunity to thank you for your business in person.

Mike

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We stayed the night before an early flight out of Love Field and left our vehicle in the underground parking (no charge) during our two-week vacation. Staff was friendly and helpful in finding our way around. Rooms were clean and very comfortable. Keeping this one on our list if we need to fly in/out of Love Field again in the future!

Dear Jewels218,

I am so pleased that we could assist in getting your family vacation off to a terrific start! Our location next to Love Field makes us a very easy choice to get in and out. Thank you for staying with us. Our entire team and I look forward to seeing you on your next trip!

Vincennes, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

Stayed here July 2013, found the room to be clean and the bedding comfortable. The evening social is not anything to drop your plans and go to unless you like a lot of alcohol, in which case you would be happy as they have a pretty decent selection of beer, wine & liquor. The food offered was carrots and chips. The carpet in the dining room is in pretty poor condition and needs to be replaced or repaired badly.

Went down for breakfast the first morning about 8:50 and the place was bustling with people, the grill was going full speed and the dining room was full to the point of not being able to find a seat. The back section was closed off.

Went to breakfast the second morning about the same time to find that the grill had already been shut down and there was virtually NOTHING to be had except a couple pieces of toast and coffee cake. There were at least 10 other people coming in behind me to fight for the little bit of stuff there was, and then was able to find 2 spoons for silverware. The workers were very busy getting things put away and didn't seem to notice everyone roaming around scurrying for the few scraps of food left. .

Front desk staff was excellent to provide information about the area as well as offering shuttle service to many area restaurants and bars/clubs. Needed late checkout since my flight wasn't until 5 pm and was given until 1 pm gladly.

Room Tip: Go to breakfast early or you may go hungry!
Dear Indy_Fan_Man,

Thank you for your review of your recent experience. I am sorry about your breakfast experience on the second day. I will be sure to follow up with our team to ensure that breakfast is served and stocked for the entire breakfast service. It does get very busy, as you can imagine a hot cooked-to-order breakfast would.

I am also pleased to let you know that we are in the process of updating our atrium. Our entire team and I are excited to show off our new look. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel, the next time your travels bring you back to the Dallas area.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

its in a very quite, safe location and excellent service from the staff and very helpful to all the guest. the rooms are very big and very clean . i will come back again and again. breakfast is excellent

Dear AngelC,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your stay. I am so happy you had a great experience. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future!

Dallas TX, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

If you are planning a family reunion in the Dallas area, I highly recommend this hotel. They work to accommodate your every need! The complimentary breakfast, with made-to-order HOT items like omelets, was divine! The indoor pool and underground parking add to the ambience.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

MWalzl, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Dallas Love Field, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Dear AndrewJ,

Thank you for the great review and recommendation. We are so pleased that your family had a great time. Our team and I are happy that our amenities added to your event. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team! I hope we see you again when your family comes back to the Dallas area!

Ridgeland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

This was my very first time I ever stayed in a Embassy Suites hotel and I LOVED every minute of my stay. It was very clean, employees very friendly and helpful. Would I stay at this hotel or any other Embassy Suites...YES I WOULD!!!!! I highly recommend to any and every one.

Dear LoriR,

WOW, what a great review of your experience! We are so pleased that our hotel was your first Embassy Suites experience. I will be sure that our entire team sees your comments. We look forward to seeing you back for your next trip to Dallas.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

I thought the hotel was great. The room was very large and I love the 2 tvs. The free breakfast was wonderful. The pool was kind of dirty, but there were 2 large family reunions going on and the pool was full of unsupervised kids.There is a very nice walking trail next to the hotel. Other than the pool, everything was great.

Dear ValuedGuest,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your comments about your recent experience. I am pleased to hear that overall you had a great experience. I will be sure to follow up with our housekeeping and security staff regarding your comments. We want to ensure that all areas of the hotel are clean, comfortable, and above all safe. Thank you, again, for sharing your comments. Our team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Mike

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Dallas Love Field? Share your experiences!