“Very pleasant stay” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Anchorage, Alaska
“Very pleasant stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

I had the pleasure of spending an entire week at this hotel. I am so pleased at the service I received while there. From the time I checked in, I was greeted by two very pleasant attendants who were racing to serve me. They were very friendly, and greeted me with a smile. They gave me directions to my room, and ensured I had everything I needed. The room attendants were very quick. As soon as I left the room each morning for breakfast, I came back to a clean room....every time. What phenomenal service. The breakfast was very good each morning. The hotel was close to many places, and finding something to eat was very easy. I decided to order room service one night because I didn't feel like stopping anywhere else. It was EXCELLENT. My compliments to the chef. I didn't get a chance to partake in the manager's reception, but I'm sure the food was gtreat.

This hotel made it very easy for metro enjoy my stay. I really felt as if I was a home away from home. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay,and will definitely choose this hotel again for any future stays in Dallas. My many thanks to the entire staff of the Embassy Suites Love Field.

Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
MWalzl, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Dallas Love Field, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
Dear XavienP,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your trip to Dallas, and for taking a moment to share your recent experience. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team, especially those that made your experience excellent! Our Chef and his team do an excellent job, and deliver high quality food! I know I enjoy my meals here every day!

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel again!

Mike

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
New Hampshire, USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

All the basics , staff very helpful. huge out door spot lights glare though room window with too light weight of a drape. not close to airport as in long ride its on the opposite side of the terminal and you have to circumnavigate Love Field to get to the Hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
MWalzl, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Dallas Love Field, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Dear parkerisland,

Thank you for taking a moment to share you experience, we value your comments and are continuously improving our service and operations. I am delighted that our team was able to provide you with the superior service that Embassy Suites hotels are known for. Our location is a few minutes from the airport entrance, however the added benefit is that the hotel is not on the flight path, so this reduces the noise concerns that many travelers have of airport hotels. I hope that we have an opportunity to serve you again should your travels bring you back to the Dallas area.

Huntsville, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

I stayed at this Embassy when all of my business was going to be conducted at the hotel. Nice shuttle service to pick you up and return to Love Field. The rooms were fine - standard Embassy Suite quality. I ate at the hotel restaurant a few times and the food was very good. As always, the breakfast was great. Staff was super friendly and went out of their way to accommodate.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
ThysJones, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Dallas Love Field, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Thank you for your comments.
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

I found the rooms a bit dated but clean with plenty of supplies. Nice atrium area with bar/snack area. Found the staff helpful and nice except for the bartender (?) Pool area small. I felt safe and comfortable. Area can be a bit of a put off but the Hotel is nice enough. Under ground parking is a plus.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
MWalzl, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Dallas Love Field, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Dear CarolineR,

Thank you for your review of your experience. Through feedback from our guests we have an opportunity to improved our service and operations. I am pleased that you found the hotel comfortable and convenient. I will be sure to follow up on your concerns about the service that you received from one of our staff members so that others are not disappointed as you were. Thank you for choosing our hotel, and I hope that we have an opportunity to be of service the next time your travels bring you to the Dallas area.

Okla.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

Embassy Suites are all pretty much the same and this one is no better or no worse. It was easy to find even in Dallas hectic rush hour traffic. Close to GREAT shopping at Highland Village, and the pool was great for family with kids. The hotel hosted happy hour is fine if you don't wish to be served premium liquor and can make do with call or no name brands. Complimentary breakfast is priced right and convenient.

Room Tip: Try to avoid being by elevators.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Dear Tweemom,

Thank you for taking time to complete a review of your experience. We are very fortunate to be in a great location, and close to many of the attractions and shopping that Dallas has to offer. I am pleased that you enjoyed the pool, managers reception, and the cooked-to-order breakfast. I hope that we have an opportunity to be of service again for a future trip to the Dallas area.

Champaign-Urbana, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

This was a return trip to the Embassy Suites Dallas Love Field. The hotel is in a nice residential area & has good restaurants nearby. It is also very close to Love Field airport, and all the major highways you'll need to get around the metroplex. The hotel is nice and parts of it have been updated. There's a very good complimentary breakfast in the morning, as well. Not a fancy hotel or one I'd probably stay in for a vacation, but a great business trip stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
MWalzl, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Dallas Love Field, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Dear AllieT,

Thank you for taking a moment to comment about your recent experience! We appriciate the feedback, and are pleased that you found the hotel to be convienent for your business needs. We strive to provide an expierience that is both comfortable and convienent for your needs. We look forward to your next business trip to our area.

San Antonio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I used to live within 1 mile of this hotel. If you are a runner, you have a running path around Bachman Lake just outside of your door. However, this hotel has a few hidden gems that you may not know about. The shuttle service will take you to almost any location within 5 miles. This can save you serious cash. It also picks you up at Love Field airport. Once again saving on the taxi fares. You get a fresh made egg dish and pancakes for breakfast and cocktails in the evening. The area is more residential than shopping area but it is very quiet.,

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments.

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Dallas Love Field? Share your experiences!