“Anatole "Has Been"” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #37 of 190 Hotels in Dallas
Dallas, Tx, United States
“Anatole "Has Been"”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This was my third annual stay for the Jingle Bell Run. First two years were a great experience, but this year was nothing short of horrible. This was one that was bad enough to keep me away for good. The registration desk and reservation phone service had horrible language issues. Staff at Media Restaurant were the only shining stars there. Don't expect much here.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (364)
ATHENS, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We stayed at the Anatole for our family Christmas weekend tradition. We bought the package that included our Sparkle tickets. We had an absolute perfect weekend. The hotel was beautifully decorated. The Sparkle event was a good family experience. We will make this our go to place for our Christmas weekend again!

Lindale, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Our floor and our room were extremely hot. The thermostat in our room read 67, but it felt like 77. It rained while we were in the pool, and the ceiling was leaking on us, but pool was otherwise great. The Sparkle Holiday Package was amazing except for a problem with the printer when we were trying to get a picture with Santa. Front desk staff was perfect. The only interaction we had with staff that was unpleasant was the hotel operator??? My husband and I both spoke with someone (not the front desk) on the phone late at night that was short, unkind, and unhelpful. Our main concern about staying here again would be the hidden fees. It is a beautiful hotel that we might even pay more than our rate to stay in. What we do not appreciate is feeling uncomfortable about using the mini fridge for personal use, wifi in our room, parking, local phone calls, etc. I do not like the pricing strategy used, and it would be the only thing that would keep us from coming back.

Lewisville, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We are Dallas locals and planned a super last-minute trip to stay the night at the Anatole and attend Sparkle!. Our kids loved the indoor pool and they were so impressed with Sparkle!. There really is something for everyone at Sparkle!- ice skating, crafts, food trucks, bounce houses, a Velcro wall, etc. It was also fun to walk the hotel just to see the Christmas decor. We did the Bed and Breakfast package (2 buffets) and bought our Sparkle! tickets separately because I had a discount code. It was a great value. We will definitely go back next year!

Santa Rosa, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I'm a loyal Hilton Honors customer, and I give them an extra star because they are a Hilton. I last stayed at this hotel in 2003. The rooms are big and comfortable. The whole place is huge. It takes a long time to get to your room since they are centered around an atrium. The gym is about. 10-minute walk across property. They are trying to step up their game in food and beverage with a new steakhouse that everyone is talking about. The bellmen were all really helpful and the front desk staff seemed really unhappy. People were always waiting and greeted with a frown. I had a pipe leak in the wall of my bathroom and reported it twice. Never got fixed, but it was in the corner, so I just threw down a towel. The convenience of having a FedEx on property comes with a downside: Since this is a conference center hotel, the hotel will not accept shipped boxes to guests at the front desk--only to the FedEx--and FedEx charges handling fees. Mine totaled $160, and my work events were off property. I won't be staying here again if I have work items to ship to my hotel.

Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Killeen/Ft Hood, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

My wife and I Spent Time Together for Our Up-coming 44th Anniversary and we had a great time and the food was wonderful. Everything at this Hotel was great. We saw many families and the children had things to do and they never caused problem. The staff was on top of everybody needs.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Irving Tx., United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Everything is excellent I was very happy with my Family, we enjoyed the amenities in the same Hotel. The Breakfast is very good, the Rooms, too, especially the Housekeeping and people service, they were very nice and polite. The next year I will make my Reservation in the same Anatole Hotel, thank you again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Been to Hilton Anatole? Share your experiences!