“Alway ask for room in the Tower area” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
SPARKLE Holiday Fun
Ranked #38 of 188 Hotels in Dallas
Ponce, Puerto Rico
“Alway ask for room in the Tower area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Stay several times in the hotel and is good, but the atrium rooms the bathroom is very small and uncomfortable. Is close to downtown by taxi and you have different restaurants and areas for enjoyment. I prefer this hotel than the 2 at the airport

• Stayed August 2013
Matt H, Manager at Hilton Anatole, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
Thank you for your response and we are glad you enjoy staying with us! We hope to have you back very soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (347)
Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Beautiful art in public areas. Interesting interior architecture. Room nice, but some smoke smell and noisy AC. Having a car incurs a $20/day extra fee. Want to use the pool/exercise facility ? It's $17.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Matt H, Manager at Hilton Anatole, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
Thank you for your response and feedback. I appreciate the opportunity to serve and add value by exceeding all of your expcectations. We hope you will stay with us on your next trip to Dallas. Thank you for choosing the Anatole.
NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

I had an event in the heart of downtown and this location was VERY close to downtown, maybe 5-10 minutes. I never exprienced any traffic, weekday & weekend both! I did have a car, so I am unsure of taxi cost, but I'd rather stay here as this hotel was SO lovely! I had a room in the tower-side, and I believe these were all recently renovated and they are very clean (one of the cleanest I've stayed in a while), modern and cozy rooms. Parking costs, but the self-park was really pretty close (no covered). The small interactions I had with the staff were always stellar!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Moreno Valley, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Our son, who lives in Dallas, chose this hotel for its location and because he's a Hilton "Gold" member. Thanks to him, we got the perks of his Gold membership, though we paid the same price as anyone else. But it was a bargain - $109/night. The location was easy to find, near our son's neighborhood, but also near Dealey Plaza, where we wanted to go. We had a large corner room in the Atrium Building (with a view of the Tower and rooftops), but the only problem was that the air conditioner was not powerful enough. It was record-breaking heat, and there were lots of windows, which the bellman thoughtfully told me to keep covered. We had the a/c down as far as it would go and were cool "enough."

The hotel is large and lovely and was not very busy. Lots of attentive service from the check-in desk, the valets, the bellman. We self-parked for $19/night, but they didn't charge us for the night we had a problem. We were able to access the Executive Lounge, thanks to that Gold status, so we had a decent breakfast there both mornings and went for drinks one evening. Water, soft drinks, and food are available most of the day and evening in the Executive Lounge, which is private and not open to everyone.

Very comfortable, clean room with a small sofa and chair. Two vanities, a great shower. I've paid a lot more than $109 for a lot less!

Room Tip: Ask to be up high so you get a better view. We were on the 7th floor of the Atrium, but that wasn...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Fort Smith AR, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I remember when this hotel was built. I wanted to stay in it but I lived in Dallas and had family there so no reason to stay. Twenty five years later my dream came true. The hotel was as elegant and service oriented as I imagined it would be. It stood the test of time.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Matt H, Manager at Hilton Anatole, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
Thank you for your response and we are glad you finally made it here! We hope to see you back very soon.
Abilene, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

My family and I always have an enjoyable stay at the Anatole. We were extremely lucky to have stayed there while the 2013 Quake-con event was in full swing. My entire family enjoyed Quake-con especially my sons (ages 5-15). Every person involved and participating in Quake-con were polite, helpful and fun. My family and I will be at the Anatole for Quake-con 2014. As a parent, I would recommend this event as teen and adult friendly. My hat is off to Anatole organizers for sponsoring enlightening and entertaining events for my family to enjoy. Thank you Daniel A. Hill

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Flower Mound, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

We were overly surprised at the quality we got for the price we payed at the Hilton Anatole. There are two pools to choose from and both were great for our kids. Breakfast was good and the options the hotel offers are tremendous. Don't be in a hurry at the front desk though, we had a wait at check in and check out.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Been to Hilton Anatole? Share your experiences!