“Perfect” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Fort Davis, Texas
“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2012

We try to stay in downtown area when traveling since we own a small renovated motor court in rural West Texas. The Anatole is a beautiful, well designed facility that offers a great variety of fine dinning, relaxing, and great meeting space!

We had a King Studio for two nights and it was perfect. Didn't really care that I-net was high, as we really didn't want to use it anyway. We were at market and didn't need the communication link. We have a cell for that.
We had a glitch when checking in, as we were double charged incidentals that did not meet our actual room charges. We had to call our bank. The clerk was not aware they could handle that on their end.Best way around that is to not charge to room.

Amenities were great and we didn't need the wet bar in the room with so many options on the ground floor. I was even able to purchase a cigar and find a quite place to enjoy it and a drink, outside of course.

Our final evening was on the 27th floor at the Nana. Our waiter and his staff were 5-star! So was the food! It was an historic time for our entire party!

I highly recommend the Hilton when looking at downtown.

Room Tip: It's a large property. Ask ground transportation to leave you off at appropriate location: Tower...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (413)
Austin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

I have always loved this Hotel, but recently they have renovated some of the bars, shops and restaurants. This place is amazing now and surprisingly still a very good bargain. My top Hotel when I am in Dallas for business.

Austin, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2012

Awesome service in media bar all the time when we come... Thank you Shawn!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2012

I had dined at the Anatole before and I've been addicted to the V Spa there for about 2 years. I'm also a member of the fitness club The Verandah which is classy and massive but I had never stayed at the Hilton Anatole. In December it was time for my very first corporate meeting for my company and I was nervous. I had never planned full day catering and meeting rooms before so basically I said "HELP" to the Anatole and asked them to choose everything. Thank goodness these guys are such pros. Our meeting room was unbelievably spacious. Every morning we were greeted with hot coffee, crusty pastries and more and snacks were delivered like clockwork after lunch. We loved our lunch at Counter Offer (especially the cupcakes) and Media always has a Crab and Mango salad I go nuts for. Yes, the food and the rooms were great but the difference was in the service of the people. Ava in Catering checked in on us several times a day and made sure we had whatever our hearts desired. My suite was huge and beautiful and the perfect place to rest after the big Christmas party. For a newbie to having a corporate meeting like me, the Hilton Anatole was a dream and I don't think I'll be holding our yearly meetings anywhere else!

Dear Eve O,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience, I enjoyed reading how familiar you already were with our property, and that you came to us to help with your corporate meeting. Hard work does pay off, and we are glad to have proved to be such a great destination, and partner for you and your company. We look forward to much success in the future.

Respectfully,

Kim HUbbard-Spurlock
Dallas, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2012

In December 2011, I attended a work staff meeting for two days and spent one night at the Hilton Anatole. In addition, I had an opportunity to enjoy a visit to the V Spa. It was delightful from beginning to end. From the moment of arrival with the valet staff to the staff at the V Spa, you are consistently attentive and genuinely friendly.

Throughout the hotel, the Asian artwork is amazing, as was the beautiful Christmas decorations. You feel as if you are visiting a museum during your journey to your room. And the subtle nods to Asian themes in the bathroom decor is a nice touch.

As with any Hilton property, the beds are amazing and you certainly do not want to leave your bed. But alas, work calls and one of my favorite features in my room was the work area. I actually took a photo because the comfort and simplicity feels just like I would like my home office to someday reflect.

I highly recommend the Hilton Anatole for a staff retreat. The meeting rooms are comfortable with all of the amenities needed for a successful meeting. The food service within the meeting rooms from the beautiful breakfast spread to the snacks are great. Your team will enjoy the variety of restaurants on-site, making each meal a totally different experience.

I look forward to returning for a stayaction in 2012!

HotelQA, Manager at Hilton Anatole, responded to this review, February 13, 2012
The Hilton Anatole partners with a variety groups, meetings and conventions, feedback like yours is very valued. Thank you for sharing, we look forward to your return this year.

With appreciation,

Kim Hubbard-Spurlock
Arlington, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2012

Stayed here for a company meeting and then party. Had a blast. The staff at the Hilton Anatole treated us like royalty during our meetings, by rolling in snack/beverage trays every hour, checking in to make sure we were fine, etc. Everyone was so nice to us. The hotel itself is beautiful, has a nice modern asian chic decor. Would definitely love to come back with friends/family

Room Tip: Make sure you get access to the executive lounge, very nice.
Dallas, TX, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2012

The Anatole is by far my favorite hotel in Dallas. The staff is the most helpful I've encountered in a while. I stayed here with friends for a "staycation." We had beer flights and burgers at Media Grill + Bar, cocktails at Gossip Bar, quiches for breakfast at Counter Offer, and mani/pedis at the V Spa. I wish I could move in there. The best part about the rooms is the beds- they are super soft and comfortable.

We stayed in the tower. There's a lot of walking to be done but all the art work keeps you occupied. It's easy to get the gist of the hotel's layout, even though it's a large hotel.

Don't leave the hotel without visiting the spa. They are so nice and attentive I couldn't believe it. This is not your average pedicure.

Be sure to get your parking validated if you eat at any of the restaurants.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
HotelQA, Manager at Hilton Anatole, responded to this review, February 13, 2012
Wow, and thank you is all I can say! I am thrilled that you took the time to share your opinion, and that you are such a fan of the hotel. Our spa is definitely becoming a favorite thing to do for our travelers, and we are pleased that we were able to provide such an experience for you.

Best regards,

Kim Hubbard-Spurlock
Quality Assurance Manager

Been to Hilton Anatole? Share your experiences!