I was very excited to learn we were staying at the Westin for business. Check in was terrific and I was offered extra points if the room wasn't cleaned during my two night stay. I was impressed with this offer and accepted the points.
My room was on the end and very small. It also overlooked the Mall roof. Not very impressive. The bath was very well equipped and had a large walk in shower.
I was disappointed when my room was cleaned the first day and wondered why they asked me about the special extra points offering if they were going to clean the room anyway.
My co-worker showed me her room which was three times larger than my room, that was very disappointing.
This is a great hotel in a terrific area, make sure you don't get a tiny end room, they are only big enough for a king bed and not much else. Enjoy your visit.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Galleria Dallas Hotel Dallas
- The Westin Galleria Dallas Hotel
- Westin Galleria Dallas
- Westin Dallas
- Dallas Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Galleria Dallas is the gateway to all points north, south, east and west in the Metroplex. Enjoy access to the best shopping, dining, and entertainment in prestigious North Dallas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Expedia, Amex, Olotels, Agoda, Hotwire, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your The Westin Galleria Dallas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.