I've stayed at the Westin Galleria numerous times for business trips over the past two years. Being a Starwood Preferred Guest allows me to stay on the SPG and Executive Club floors, which I thoroughly enjoy. The Executive Club lounge is quite nice. With the Oceanaire restaurant on the first floor and the Galleria mall adjacent to the hotel, there really is no better place to stay in this part of Dallas.
If they had to change one thing, the breakfast at the Executive Club could use some sprucing up. Their fruit bar is fabulous, but the only hot food available is cheesy eggs and oatmeal. Possibly some protein (bacon, sausage) or breakfast sandwiches would really make that experience great.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Galleria Dallas Hotel Dallas
- The Westin Galleria Dallas Hotel
- Westin Galleria Dallas
- Westin Dallas
- Dallas Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Galleria Dallas is the gateway to all points north, south, east and west in the Metroplex. Enjoy access to the best shopping, dining, and entertainment in prestigious North Dallas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Westin Galleria Dallas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.