“Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas” 5 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3015 Oak Lawn Ave., Dallas, TX 75219 (Oak Lawn)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #8 of 188 hotels in Dallas
Austin
“Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2012

This is a beautiful boutique hotel in a great location in Dallas. We held a dinner event for our foundation honoring a local legislator and everyone in attendance was extremely impressed with the hotel and the service of the hotel staff. There is a nice restaurant and beautifully restored bar that is open to the public. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Dallas.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business

518 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
College Station
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2012

We recently had our annual Sales Managers Meeting at the Warwick in Dallas. I must say that in my 30 years of planning meetings, this was the best experience I have ever had. This exquisitly maintained/rennovated property built in 1924 has a unique charm and character. The service was above the top on every level. The Sales Manager, Deanna, was extremely accomodating from beginning to end. The Director of Catering, Cynthia, was simply unbelievable. I am extremely picky when it comes to my corporate meetings. She exceeded my expectations on every level, which has never happened. The quality of food as well as the presentation was out of this world. The rooms are so beautiful and beds are top of the line. Eeryone in the hotel bends over backwards to help you and always with a smile. My managers were so impressed with everything. Out of my group of 35 I did not have one complaint. Even the invoice was a breeze being easy to read and very organized and detailed. The location is perfect being 5 minutes away from tons of upscale clubs and restaurants in the prestigious Uptown area. I highly recommend this little Oasis for business meetings, family or a romantic getaway.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Fayetteville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

Our family of 7 adults, 2 babies and a bird dog traveled from AR, LA, DC and TX for our second, perfect gathering at the Warwick. We were high-maintainance, at best, and every request was beautifully. We had four rooms, one a suite that was large enough for us all to watch the Master's while the babies slept in pack-and-plays in the bedroom, which was wonderfully quiet and dark. All our rooms were spacious and comfortable. We are accustomed to older homes, so we loved the feel of the furnishings. This was our second holiday buffet there and we were not disappointed. Our first trip was last Thanksgiving and the menu was about the same, with an extensive breakfast and all the Easter favorites included. They did run out of crab claws but I think our group put a fairly good dent in the supply. At check-out, I had to tell the front desk that we had swapped chairs, ice buckets, linens and glassware from all the rooms to another and it was all too garbled for us to straighten out... and just like needing to dump smelly trash from our carried-in seafood dinner and baby yuck, the front desk at least acted as if it was their pleasure..such patience! Our dog received a box of treats and toys and it was so nice to have her welcome. You can see the way the hotel looks on the website and it is lovely, but it's the people that work there that made our trip a success.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

I travel to Dallas once quarterly for business. I've had the pleasure of staying at the Warwick Melrose Hotel twice in the past 12 months and cannot rave enough about my experience! First and foremost, the customer service at this hotel is top-notch! Brooke at the front desk welcomed me to the property and was a plethora of knowledge when it came to dining options and the closest place to safely run out doors (the Katy Trail Parkway is about .5 miles away and is awesome if you like to walk or run in the evenings). The bellman that helped with my bags upon arrival (whose name begins with an "L") was fantastic. He gave me information on restaurant options, local things to see and do and brought ice to my room on his way out...he was super!

The rooms are well-appointed and spacious which is rare at this price-point (I paid $132.30 for my room) and for such a great location. This hotel provides easy access to the Dallas Tollway and other major highways in the area.

If the room rates are within the per diem allowed by my company, the Warwick Melrose Hotel is ALWAYS my first choice. Rest-assured, choosing to stay at this beautiful property will be the first best decision you make on your way to Dallas.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
East Lansing, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

We've stayed twice at this hotel and it is beautiful. Good service and nice rooms.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Georgetown, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

A spur of the moment weekend getaway was rewarded with another stay at the Warwick Melrose. The staff is always helpful and courteous. When visiting Dallas the Melrose is the only hotel we stay at. Old world class, spaceous clean rooms, and great location close to the major highways are a few of the reasons this hotel is our choice. The renovated Landmark restaurant is a must while staying there. The food and service are excellent whether it be breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Olathe, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

I stayed at the Warwick for a dear friends wedding. Coming from another state, the Warwick made my travel a piece of cake! When I arrived, the staff was eager to help carry my bags and assist me to my room. The rooms were BEAUTIFUL!!! Plenty of room, VERY CLEAN, and a comofortable bed. They were very kind and helpful throughout my stay. The most friendly staff I have ever encountered at a hotel.The Warwick was also convienty close to dallas love airport. I would highly recommend the warwick to anyone traveling to Dallas!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas? Share your experiences!