Upon arriving at the Mansion, we were very impressed with the greeting we received from staff including the Front door, Check-in Service and Concierge. After that, the service was poor to average. It was definately not five star service in the restaurant or the patio, where we had long waits to receive drinks. The staff were not educated on the offerings of specials or cocktails. We had to ask for a menu at the restaurant! At the Pool, guests are required to phone for water , bar or food service and are charged a room service fee for anything ordered. We had to skim bugs out of the Spa Tub and fill it with water ourselves so that it was full enough to turn on. In our rooms, we had to order ice from room service. We completed guest surveys and have yet to hear back from the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Rosewood Mansion On Turtle Creek Hotel
- Rosewood Mansion On Turtle Creek Hotel Dallas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most celebrated hotel and restaurant in Texas. Personalized service with residential style: geared toward celebrations, leisure travel and business travel. Renowned Mansion Restaurant featuring contemporary American cuisine with modern French influences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.