We recently visited our family in Dallas and decided to stay at "The Mansion." What a wonderful comfortable place with exceptionally delicious food. If you are disabled,as I am,you will find it is reasonably easy to navigate the entire place including the pool area. Don't plan on swimming Olympic style laps as it is a charming small pool with attentive and delicious food service.
For breakfast, the continental ( included in our deal) and sit down were delicious with great pastries, scrumptious fresh fruit and of course fresh squeezed O.J. Dinner was excellent, but my only complaint about our stay was how truly dark it was in the dining room; literally so dark that I could not see my food. Somehow I managed to navigate my way through the meal.
I know I will be staying at "The Mansion" during future visits to Dallas.
- Also Known As:
- Rosewood Mansion On Turtle Creek Hotel
- Rosewood Mansion On Turtle Creek Hotel Dallas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most celebrated hotel and restaurant in Texas. Personalized service with residential style: geared toward celebrations, leisure travel and business travel. Renowned Mansion Restaurant featuring contemporary American cuisine with modern French influences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.