My brother recently had his wedding at this hotel so we decided to stay there. Although the discounted price was $300, afterwards we felt the quality of our one night stay was well worth the price. Unlike many four and five star hotels, the staff from the valets, to the porters, to the desk clerk and concierge were very friendly and eager to accomodate our every need. Due to the afternoon wedding, they had no problem with us checking out at 2PM and our luggage was cared for until we left at 3:30. They even provided a changing room for my wife for our drive back home. The room was more like a suite with a little balcony. Everything was first class. No little plastic bottles of shampoo, etc. A linen bag for your laundry. Slipper and Bathrobes. The food was excellent and apparently very popular with the very rich of Dallas judging by all of the high end cars on the lot. This would be an ideal place for any couple to have a romantic weekend. Chateau on the Lake in Branson, Mo. would be the closest equivalent where we have stayed
- Also Known As:
- Rosewood Mansion On Turtle Creek Hotel
- Rosewood Mansion On Turtle Creek Hotel Dallas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most celebrated hotel and restaurant in Texas. Personalized service with residential style: geared toward celebrations, leisure travel and business travel. Renowned Mansion Restaurant featuring contemporary American cuisine with modern French influences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.